A/N: The Hidden Vessel: Dragon's Attendants

Few years back, before any of you darlings knew me, I was a shy, in-the-closet writer, determined not to make any of my stories known to the world. Until one day, I met an amazing person who told me 'You should be proud for your stories.'​​​​​​​

Her name is Christine and she is one of the most inspirational, creative and intellectual people I have ever met. Her stories are created with exceptional care, woven into a web of dark and epic fantasy, the likes of which I have never read anywhere. Her stories are captivating, keep you on the edge of your seat and blow your mind away with the attention on the details they have, as well as the creativeness put into them. Her characters are brave, strong and fierce, allowing nothing to get in their way and entrance you with their aura or steady/underlying power even if fate is harsh with them. Fascinating and captivating. A must read for everyone who likes epic fantasy.

And now, she has uploaded her very first book on Amazon, called The Hidden Vessel: Dragon's Attendants. I would be tremendously happy if you supported her as much as you support me, my darlings, she is definitely my senpai and a writer I look up to, hoping to become as good as her one day! :3 She is such a sweet person and really deserves all the love in the world! So feel free to purchase her book (the price is really reader-friendly, even for those running on low budgets ^^; *cough*me*cough*) and jokes aside, it is an amazing book that will keep you entranced until the very last page!

You can find the book here:  www.amazon

.co.uk/Hidden-Vessel-Dragons-Attendants-ebook

/dp/B07F1XW4RX/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=

UTF8&qid=1530089322&sr=1-1&keywords=Kantaraki

(put it all together and vou a la!) XD 

And you can also follow her on Instagram in this link:  www.insta

gram.com/chri_k_0

I'll be extemely thankful if you show her all the love she trully deserves! ^^ :D Until next time loves <3