Chapter 7 Eat Me, Drink Me

'I'm missing something... Goddamnit what the fuck are you missing bitch? Think. Think!'

You have paced the room up again and again and again, turning on your heels with fluid motions when you reached the walls or door, desperately pressing down on your brain, clenching and unclenching your teeth, stomping your foot down and screaming into oblivion through your gritted teeth. Alas, the brain juices were long gone like the mirage inside a desert when the vultures are lurking above your head waiting for your corpse to drop down and feast like it's the end of all times. Maybe yet they have already dipped down to take a bite or else why are many of the walls painted with blood?

Oh right, you crashed your head against them repeatedly. What a fine idea am I right mate? Boooooo, you can't even take yourself out like a pro dude.

Maybe you should just let them kill you....

Let him kill you...

'Let's take this from the start, shall we?' you mutter to anyone in particular 'What did those fuckers tell you?'

Probably that you are dead meat jumping into the polar bear lair with nothing but your faith and birth-suit. Yeap, royally fucked in the ass and with no way out of this second realm of hell, running away from mister Hentai and his lackeys. Fun times! And yet you cannot for the sweet life of Zack and Cody find out why the fuck are those Proxies dying like flies on a cold day. I mean, the clues are there, the bodies are pilling up and you are too occupied with having Goggles royally fuck you around and toy like he's the cat and you are the mouse, savagely until you are begging him to kill you.

And oh my sweet Jesus Superstar, how much you have begged him to kill you on the stop. To stop the torture and release you once and for all, but all he did was break you again and again and again, letting you almost heal up completely before breaking you to a mere bag of bone again, relishing in the sound of your screams and pain like the sadistic freak he was, taking pleasure out of your pain.

No one will hurt you like I will.... I'll teach you to enjoy it _______..... Look at you scream; how fun it is... You like it don't you? Or else why are you defying Master?

Pressing your eyes shut harshly, you shake it violently to repel the haunting images. Even if you've been out of that damned basement, pulled out by a very silent Masky who carried your broken self away and stayed with you until it was sure you weren't going to kick it in your sleep or at any given time for all that mattered, those images were still haunting you in every single second, every time your eyes blinked or closed. Back in the basement, caked in a rich layer of your own fluids.

Oh how much you had tried to stop it.

Stop them.

Stop yourself.

Die bitch!

'Alright, through six months now, several Proxies have gone missing. At first it was random, until a whole empty house was discovered with the corpses still pilling up under the stairs. Dead from a severe illness, more infectious than the plague or the common flu...' you paced up and down using your tied hands to scratch a part of your head, a very difficult attempt as it seemed by the way both your hands were shoved into oven gloves and duct-taped together.

After a week of them being tied like that, you'd grown accustomed to them.

'They cannot die easily, unless the heart or brain is affected... or at least a whole limb and they cannot get sick easily. All thanks to Hentai man...hmm...' halting your ever-constant movements, you stare towards the few windows in your room, contemplating the information.