Chapter 12 Tattooed In Reverse

It was at this time you knew.... You fucked up.

The whole world swifts violently as an iron grip around your right hand flips you and your back collides in the ground with a painful 'crack' that knocks all air out of your lungs. Immediately, your body arcs, reacting to the resonating pain igniting your every nerve but you are so much in pain that is impossible to shed a single tear or even whimper helplessly. Instead, you are left to roll on your side, struggling the best you can to breathe through the pain and wait it out; it was going to diminish in a second or two, but for the love of fucking Satan, it was as if you're set on fucking fire.

Mocking chuckles and booing comes from somewhere on your right, as you roll on your back helplessly, stretching your arms to your sides widely.

'I'll...I'll just... roll down and... let them skin me alive.' You manage to choke out 'It'd be easier since... I still haven't found my will to live. Huge reward given for w...whoever finds it.'

A dark chuckle cuts off all sounds and a pale face surrounded by chocolate locks of unruly hair invade your vision, staring down at you with a satisfied grin 'W-wait till you s-s-see what I-I can do in the b-bedroom.' He winks deviously, resting his hands on his sides like a deeply satisfied kid.

'Fucking someone to death is a turn-off Toby. Necrophilia's cool only in Twilight.' You say 'I pity your exes.'

'~T-their loss, y-your gain.' He cruelly teases and you roll your eyes, cursing at the process since a few droplets of sweat manage to fall inside, stinging you like a motherfucker.

Using the back of your hand, you do your best to wipe away the pestering body-water and exhaling deeply, you try your best to relax your muscles just for a second, before you go for a third round with Toby.

Two weeks have passed since you discovered William, who gave up such interesting leads for you to follow through. Of course, Hoody had made his personal goal to eventually kill you with the most gruesome, splatter death that even the SAW movies would get jealous of; this time in Final Destination, he thought of the brilliant idea to send you as an undercover agent into the lair of the Proxy House near William's house. Apparently, you're the only one that is practically unrecognisable and able to extract the information needed, plus, it had already been drilled into your mind by a very deranged Toby in the past what would happen to you shall you decide to bolt outta Murderville.

Unfortunately, you also were completely untrained and heavily injured, so the mission would have to wait until you were back to at least 70% of your capabilities, which you guessed you lost somewhere back when they firstly abducted you. Fighting spirit absolutely beaten out of you and with the only working thing in you being your brain, you were a poor excuse of a secret agent and it was slowly but steadily dawning to the Proxies as well. Because with Eyeless Jack's intensive care of your wounds and Slender Man's eerie powers, you had managed to mostly heal of your injuries within a week, after which they decided to train you like you're about to star in the Die Hard sequel: Dead in the first few seconds, the end.

Which only served to provide the most entertaining sight for the deranged occupants of the house, who had found a spot to observe what was going on from the porch; Eyeless Jack was leaning onto the railing on the furthest back, left from the door and away from all the others, Halloween faithfully by his side, holding Sally in her embrace. Jeff had brought the fucking armchair from the living room and sat down like a king, swinging his knife absentmindedly and throwing some jokes with Laughing Jack who leaned against the wall right next to him. Bitchclock was sitting down on the wooden floor and Kate with Hoody and Tim occupied the stairs; Tim was nodding sadly with his head to each and every single wrong move you made and Kate had thrown her head in her hands in total despair.