(Fluff) Tom x Girl reader | FairyTale

"That was my smirnoff! You fucking commie!" I sat on the couch eavs dropped on every word they said, not caring about there fight. I decided to just start reading I didn't really mind them fighting, well I got used to it, I mentally laughed to myself when I remebered the first time I saw those idiots fight..

-Flashback-

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, I opened the fridge and only saw juice 32 cans of cola and 1 glass of smirnoff, I sighed and took out the juice and then realized it was empty. I rolled my eyes and threw the empty juice carton in the garbage. I didnt want to touch the cola cause...Edd. Instead I decided to take the the small glass of Smirnoff. I hope Tom doesnt mind I thought to myself and chugged the whole thing and placed the glass in the sink. I felt a little weak but, I wasnt drunk. I walked over to the couch, and started watching tv. Tom walked into the kitchen and giving me a friendly wave. A few moments later Tom stomped out of the kitchen and into the hallway. I shrugged it off until I heard Tord and Tom yelling. I quickly ran to the scene and saw the guys throwing fists. I ran to the guys but Edd stopped me by holding my shoulder and having annoyed casual face. I yelled "There going to kill each other!!!" He shook his head "They'll get tierd and stop. You just need to get used to this" I looked at edd and back at the guys. I sighed and started watching. I asked edd "why are they fighting?" Matt replied "Tord took Tom's glass of Smirnoff" Shit. "Was that the last glass?" They both nodded, I pointed to myself "I drank it!" They both looked at me in shock and laughed and they rolled there eyes and decided to stop the fight I got confused and ran over to them to help stop the fight. After we broke it off I admitted the crime to Tom. Tord didn't take it well and stormed off probably pissed at me for getting him into that situation. Tom took it well for some reason and apologized to me.

-End of flashback-

Ha, that was a funny time, I went back to reading, but the yelling in the backround was bothering me so I stood up and as I was going to yell something but i got inturupted by Tord pushing Tom to the couch and falling on me and we both fell to the floor. Tom growled and I notcied he was drunk, not suprised. Tom was about to get back up but I stood back up and I grabbed the hood of his hoodie to stop him. I gave him a glare and he looked like he was about to cry, "Tom, What the hell happend?" He pointed at Tord and said "He called me a wuss" Tord smiled, "Guilty" he said as he put his hands into his pockets. I rolled my eyes, "Why did he call you a wuss" I said, not trying to sound like I didn't care . He started crying, Jeezus. Tord raised his arms and said "I just called him a wuss, not my fault." He walked away. I placed him on the couch and as I was about to walk away, Tom grabbed my arm. He yanked me to the floor having face to face with him. I gave him a annoyed look, "What..Tom?" he hiccuped. "Hey..Hey Edd..You wanna know why he called me a wuss'' as I was about to tell him that I was (Y/N) he interuppted me and said the reason anway ''He called me a wuss because Tord knew I had a crush on (Y/N) but I was too scared to tell her..Dont tell her alright?" I froze and yelled "I'M NOT EDD! IM (Y/N) SO I-" he covered my mouth and said, "Edd! be quiet she might hear!" I couldnt belive it, could it be.. is this a fairytale..is this a dream.. Theres no way he likes me back..he's drunk he doesn't know what he's talking about!! This isn't some fan fiction story!! He probably doesn't even like me that way... I'll ask him tomorrow. Tom rolled down to the floor and layed on my lap. "No telling her..okay edd?" I blushed at his contact, I felt arms around my waist. shit shit shit.. I lifted his head up trying to get him off my..cough..private. I slowly got up and placed him back onto the couch and dashed away before he could do anything more. My face went red, I can't belive that actually happened. Edd walked passed me and saw my condition. "Uh, (Y/N)? You ok?" I looked at him and nodded gave him a thumbs up was he lying about his feelings? Is this a joke??? I tried to procees what had just happened. It went to quickly! I walked in my room and closed the door. I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow to relief my frustrations. I went under my blankets and started at the wall until I drifted off to sleep.

-after nap-

I felt a slight nudge on my head, I ignored it, until it got harder and harder. I groaned, and opened my eyes to see Tom, sitting  next to me on my bed. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and looking at Tom. "What?" He looked down, not saying a word. "Look Buddy, I did not wake up to this awkward silence. spill it, why did you wake me up" He looked at me, having a red face. I smiled "Tom..Are you blushing.." I teased. His blush went redder, "N-n-no!, I-its just h-hot in th-this room!" My smiled turned into a smirk. "If its so hot in here, why do I have the blankets on me?" I poked him. He looked down and hid in face in embarrassment. I laughed " I'm just teasing. but seriously, why did you wake me up." the sudden realization hit me. What happend yesterday, Edd probably told him, I patted Toms back, "If this is about yesterday, its okay! ." He looked at me confused, "Wait..WHAT?, what did i do yesterday?" He said, I froze shit. I started rambling and mumbling. He looked at me weirdly, I sighed and started to explain "Well..after tord left I put you on the couch and you yanked me down towards you and...

-After the explination-

"And then I went in my bed to sleep." I smiled nervously and his face looked like a tomato. I asked "You ok?" He put his hand on his forehead, "I'm sorry! uhh, this wasnt how I was going to tell my feelings! uh.." I froze, So its true! omgomgomgomgomg. If this is a dream please..don't wake me up! ..omgomgomg..I spoke out "You d-do li-like me?" He didn't move, "You didn't belive me?" I stuttered "W-well yea! bea-beacuase since you w-were drunk! I th-thought you were just saying things a-and I was like, No way he liked me back a-and-" I stopped when I said those words. I just freakin spilled it out! "i-i me-" before i said anything else, I felt to arms around my waist and a chin on my shoulder, was Tom hugging me?. I hesitantly hugged him back, "Do you really like me?" he said, Looking at me. I nodded and I smiled and gave him a little peck on his forehead. He smiled and hugged me tighter, "Im so happy to hear that., would you like to be my girlfriend?" I nodded and hugged him tighter. "Also Tom, This shit is really cheesy. " I said. "Yea I know, But it's a fairytale come true!" Tom replied. I laughed and bopped his nose. "Heh, More like a fan fiction" Tom laughed and kissed my cheek. We hugged eachother which seemed like hours..

Maybe this is like a fairytale..