((LEMON))Edd x Male Reader | Bonk :)

Requested By:  Wassupitsme565

TW: Homophobia, Swear words, Bonk

(I'm so bad at keeping up with requests but i love all of your ideas ill get to everyone's soon)

(Your POV)

CRASH

I hate my job..

I was on the floor with the shards of a broken plate around me, A tall man hovers over me chuckling at me because of my fall that he purposly made. It was no other than my co-worker  Jason. He  was a absolute dickass to me, You see I worked at a Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant.  A nice smell of breakfast and flowers envades your nose when you walk in, Amazing Food and Customer Service, The place was clean as a button, An amazing place to work at. Is what should be, This place is wearing a whole mask saying ''Were perfect'' But behind the counter is a bunch of homophobic, closeminded dumbasses.  I regained my balance off the floor and wiped myself down. My black apron full of maple syrup and butter smered all over my work outfit from the food that had fallen from the plate. I scolded at Jason and went to go to get the broom to wipe the now late breakfast I had to serve to the customer. As Jason walked passed me, Nudging me with his slight muscualer build shoulder as he walked by, He walked to the cooks and flipped his royal blond hair and  loudly explained dramaticlly. ''He did it again guys, (Y/N) tripped on his big feet and dropped the order 189. I swear (Y/N) You need to get new shoes for those small feet of yours.'' The customers watched the scene and so did the waiters/waitresses.  I stared at Jason in anger, but the cooks stared at me in annoyance and anger. I would snap at him but I didn't wanna make a more of a scene then it already was. I stayed quiet and continued to sweep up the mess. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked at the mysterious hand being and it was my higher up. ''(Y/N) You're still on your 3 month probation, If you mess up another time this week I have to let you go. Please be more helpful around here.'' She said as she stared at me in annoyance. I sighed and nodded. ''Good. Now get this mess cleaned up.'' I nodded again as she walked away and with a mutter under her breath ''Fucking homo'' I gritted my teeth and relaxed myself. I continued to clean up and work the rest of the morning.

A few hours flew by and it was currently 2:34 pm. My shift ended in 7 minutes so I quickly finished up what I was doing and went to clock out. I went out the front door as I heard from the one of the waiters ''Finally the tramp is gone'' The worst word anyone could say to a person, especially to someone who was gay. Joking or not. I brushed it off and ran to my car. I drove over to where Edd and I lived to get ready for my other job. Thats right, I have two jobs. I need enouph money for life. I parked in the driveway and ran into the house where I saw Edd on the couch with his PS4 drinking coco-cola. He turned towards my direction and his face turned to a happily bubbly smile as he greeted me. Pausing his game and walking over to me.  I sighed in relief and kissed his cheek as I hung my jacket on the rack and rushed to our room to get changed to my other work outfit. Edd followed me through the process. I whoosed him away so I could change. ''Come on Edd! I need to get to work! get out of our room!!'' He laughed and walked over to me and rested his head on my shoulder looking at me. ''But your always gonee....we never see eachother anymore..'' He said in a whiny way. I chuckled and patted his head. ''I know baby but, With rent, and college..I need to work as many jobs as I can..'' He hugged my torso and nuzzled my neck. ''Your such a independent worker and I admire you for that but I got the rent, You know that...Why wont you take the day off and we can cuddle and watch a movie?'' He said while looking  down into my eyes, Fuck off Edd why do you need to be so fucking tall. I sighed and smiled at him, ''I know but I still feel bad and I would love to do that but its too last minute and I..Ugh i..I just need to do this Edd.'' He let me go and put his hands in his hoodie pocket and sighed. ''Alright fine..But maybe after your shift could we do somthing?'' He asked polietly. I smiled and shook my head. ''I'm sorry but Im working late tonight. Maybe this weekend we can go watch a movie!'' He pouted and patted his large and soft hands on my head and kissed my cheek. ''whatever..Have fun at work..'' As he walked away and out of the room. I felt bad that we never get to hang out anymore, Im a over worker and its been months since our last date. If i was on a break he would work and the other way around. Relationships are hard. I snapped out of my trance and took off my clothes to get my work clothes, feeling the feeling of being watched I looked at the door and I saw Edd peaking in staring at me with a devilish smile. ''EDD YOUR PERVERT DONT WATCH ME YOU CREEP!!'' I yelled as I grabbed my shoe and chased after him in my work pants. ''YOU'RE EVEN MORE SEXY THAN I REMEMBERED KITTY!!'' He yelled as he ran to the bathroom and locking the door. I stared at the bathroom door in disbelif. This asshole fucking called me by my old pet name he used to call me by. I walked away flustered and thought about the days we were intimite, it was fun before we got jobs and got ready for college. Speaking of Job I need to put on a shirt and leave. After I was done getting ready I got into my car and went to my second job, The Local Grocery Store that closes at 12 am. Fun. I drove over there and walked inside to start my shift. From the entrance to the break room. Ive overheard a lot of homophobic and rude comments ''Theres the tramp dude, why is he working here again?,  I thought gay men were supposed to be pretty , I swear he hit on me once , WHo would date him like wtf'' Holding in the grudge I had for all my co-workers and the rude customers. I took off my outdoor shoes and put on my work shoes and started my shift.