(Fluff) Tom x Male Reader | Straightning Iron

Tord and Tom were fighting..once again, I swear this fight never ends, its either between, Tom touched his fucking magazine or Tord drank his smirnoff. These boys never get along, I was watching TV and their yelling became louder and louder as I turned up the volume louder. I got annoyed because they were fighting right behind the couch and I growled and turned off the TV and grabbed their ears and pulled them down. ''You two better shut the fuck up or I'll have to use the straighning iron again" Tom nodded with fear and Tord huffed, ''You know,one thing about straightening irons...they're Straight.'' I rolled my eyes, ''And you'll never get to be those boys in your hentai magaizines. So Shut up or i'll have to use it again!'' Tord growled and I let go of them and Tord rubbed his ears and instead of attacking Tom, Tord lunged towards me and started to beat me up, I fought back and we both yelled and Tom tried to get Tord off. Edd and Matt ran to the living room and threw Tord off and held me back. I tried lunging at Tord but I got held back by Tom and Tord got held back by Edd and Matt. ''Now Tord, You get the straightning iron and (Y/N) you get the (Your feared object)'' I yelled, ''What?? Why do I get the (Y/F/O)?? Tord started it!!'' Edd gave me a annoyed look and I sighed. ''Fine..but at least let me see Tord's hair go down..'' Tord growled at me and Edd nodded. We all walked to the washroom and Edd took out the straightning iron and we all watched how Edd put Tord's horns down and kinda looks like Edd. I laughed at Tord and he flipped me off. ''Fuck off.'' I sticked a tounge out and Tom was still holding on to my wrist. I would've told tom to let go but..Tom was close to me and he's...somewhat holding my hand..I let him be and just let myself be gay. Edd turned to me and smiled devilishly at me. ''You're turn (Y/N).'' Oh shit..

--After the Punishment--

I was not flatterd with the results. ''Fuck you guys..'' Tom ruffled my hair, ''That's what you get when you mess with the..Horns.'' We all laughed exept for Tord. ''Nice one Tom.'' I said, ''Now that we got that.Straight. I would like to watch my show now!'' I got up and walked to the living room and turned on the tv. Tom sat next to me and watched the show with me, I slightly blushed and I looked over at him and noticed how beautiful he was. I looked back at the tv and smiled. Tord all of a sudden jumped onto the couch and changed the channel. ''What the hell Tord?!'' Tord stuck his tounge out and Tom slapped the back on his head and fell on the floor. Tom went closer to me and changed back to the channel we were watching. I stuck a tounge out at Tord and Tord held his head. Tom wrapped a arm around my neck and I did the same to him. Tord smirked at us and got up. ''Gay ass'' He stormed off and Tom held me closer. ''Ignore that commie.'' I shrugged and nodded. ''I don't care about him.'' Tom smiled and I smiled back. ''But thanks'' we sat in silence and continued to watch. Let this moment last forever!! Jesus Christ...I'm so gay..