(LEMON) Tord x Male reader | Cottage

Edd, Matt, Tom, Tord and I started to pack our bags in the car and we decided to take two cars because it was to much weight in one car. Tord,Matt and I would be in Tords car and Edd and Tom would be in the other. ''You boys ready to head off?'' Edd said. We all replied with a 'YEA!'  I pushed Matt out of the way and yelled ''Shotgun!'' I made my way to the front seat and closed the door and Matt was stuck in the back. Tord got into the driver seat and we headed off to the cottage we're staying at.

-Two Hours Later-

We've finally arrived there and we started to unpack, afterwords we starting claiming our beds. There were 3 rooms, two inside the house and then there was one outside. Matt and Edd shared the biggest room I was going to get the room outside and Tom and Tord were going to share the other room. Tom disagreed with the fact he would share a bed with Tord, "Like hell i'm sleeping 4 nights next to Tord! " Edd said "" Tom crossed his arms and pointed at me. "Why can't Tord just share with (Y/N)?!Tom- It's not fair that I get to share a bed with the person I hate! Tord nodded and spoke up "I actually agree with Tom. I don't think I'll like the idea of sleeping next to a whiner." Tom crossed his arms "Yea! Exactl- HEY!" I decided to speak up "fine! Jeez we will sort something out! Edd or Matt can switch out with either Tom or Tord. "So you're not switching?" Tom proclaimed "nope. I like my room,it's not filled with people screaming 24/7" afterwords said that we all got into a huge fight. After a long fight, Edd figured out a new plan. Edd will sleep next to Tom because Matt snores, Matt will sleep alone and Tord and I would sleep in the outdoor bedroom. "Fine. Just because I don't want this fight to continue." Tord and I walked outside and to the room. We got inside and Tord looked around, "no wonder you wanted to sleep here. 1, It's nice and 2, there's no screaming Jehovah." I chuckled and continued to pack my clothes in a drawer. "Look at that. A bed for 2, It was meant to be~" I looked over to him "yea. It was meant for me. And oh! You hear that? The floor is calling to you. Its meant to be~''." He laughed "You always know the best comebacks." I finished and leaned on the dresser. "Well I knew you for a long time and lived with you for a long time I just know how to deal with you." He laughed again. "Alright, So which side do you want against the wall or...?" I chuckled, "Another thing about you...Your sleeping on the floor." And with that I threw a blanket and a pillow on the floor. "What?! You can't just kick me off to the floor." I laughed, "I already did." Tord looked mad but calmed down and made his way over to me. Tord put his hands on my hips and leaned his face closer to mine. "Yo. I don't know about you but I think this is a little close." Tord smirked, " oh~ would you like me to get closer?" Our noses touched and our lips were not that far apart. Tord leaned in to kiss me and before he did I said "Are you gay?!" He leaned back and chuckled. ''Maybe I am maybe I'm not. But the question is that..Are You?'' I looked at him weird and sighed. ''fine. I'm gay! You better not tell the others'' He chuckled and went closer to my face and smirked. Without thinking I leaned in quickly and kissed him right on the lips. Tord gasped and leaned back but slowly kissed back. While our make out Tord made his hands down to my ass and slowly picked me up and placed me on top of the dresser and our kiss went in deeper. We both parted for air for a bit and we were going in again when we heard footsteps coming towards the room. In a instinct Tord  yeeted himself on the bed and pretended he was organizing his clothes and while he was doing that I jumped off the dresser and jumped onto my bag and pretended to organize as well. Just then Edd walked through the door ''hey guys! Are either are you guys busy? I need help packing in the fridge.'' Tord and I looked at each other and I decided to go. ''Ill come help, I can do this later'' I got up and walked over to the cottage.

After Packing-

It been a long morning and we decided to explore the campsite. In the backyard was a chicken coop and deep in the forest was a bat cottage. It was a nice view there was a fishing shed and tom was excited We explored more of the cottage and we found the campfire site. Edd and Matt went to go check out the bat cottage Tom went to go buy some worms for bait. While Tord and I were in our room...Making out. ''We got a little interrupted  last time..Wanna continue?'' I nodded and kissed him again. Tord pulled me off the dresser and carried me over to the bed and laid me down and gently kissed me again. He  caressed my hips and we where having a very sexual make out. Tord made his hands go up the chest and onto my cheeks to make the kiss deeper. Tord grinded his hips against a very sensitive part between my legs. I moaned  in the kiss, Tord smirked and let go of the kiss and started to attack my neck while caressing my hips. I wrapped my arms around Tords neck. I began to remove Tords shirt and he chuckled. ''If you wanted my clothes off you could've just said so~'' I looked at him playfully, ''Oh~ Then can you take off your clothes so I can have sex with you? Please'' He chuckled and joked ''nah I think I'll keep them on'' I grabbed his face and smooched it with my face and began unbuttoning his pants, He chuckled and started to remove mine. We were both in our underpants and Tord had a smug face planted on his face. I rubbed his back as Tord caressed my waist. His hands made his way to my inner thighs and onto my crotch. He used his thumb to rub my dick. I held on to his back and moaned. I heard him chuckle and he used his other hand to bring down my shorts. I blushed hardly as Tord took a long look staring at my cock. He threw the underwear across the room and began to suck. I held his hair and moaned, he held on so softly and his mouth around my cock made me go nuts. He went faster and faster and held on tighter trying to squeeze out the semen inside of me. Which was coming out soon, ''T-To-TORD! I'm-'' Without finishing, I exploded in his mouth and Tord removed his mouth. ''That's quite a mouthful (Y/N)~~'' I giggled nervously as Tord push back my thighs, He observed his dick hole and wet it a little bit, He took off his underpants and revealed something..much bigger. Not wanting to seem submissive and being very tsundre I gave him a smug face. ''You'll have to treat me real good with that~ Even tho mine is bigger than yours.'' He scoffed, ''Yea right, Mine is much bigger.'' I scooted my ass towards Tord and replied ''Prove it~'' He smirked and slowly shoved himself in. I held onto the bed frame and moaned and moaned with my tongue sticking out. Tord chuckled at my reaction. ''I think I have proven myself~'' I nodded quickly and moved my hips wanting more and he did. Tord went faster and held on to my hips to balance himself. His dick was stretching my ass and it felt so good~! He went harder and he layed on top of me and was growling and speaking Norwegian in my ear. His sweet sounds and his dick inside of me was overwelming I was about to cum again and I held on to tord for dear life and wrapped my legs around his waist making him go deeper. I bit my lip and came on Tord's stomach and after a while I felt warm thick liquid enter my ass. I moaned loudly and Tord kissed me to shut up. Tord pulled out and I felt stuff coming out of my ass. I laughed and sat up and gave him a comforting hug, He hugged me back and we stayed silent for a while hugging but Tord spoke up. ''Thanks for this~..'' I giggled, ''Thank you as well..'' We both chuckled and we layed down and cuddled for as long as I can remember..