(LEMON) Matt x Girl Leader | The Letter..s

I woke up in my bedroom tired as fuck and I slowly got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, Nothing. I opened my cupboards and there was nothing. I looked at the calendar. Its Tuesday..Shopping Day..I missed last Tuesday so I ran out of food. I groaned and jumped on the couch and tried turning on the TV. I pressed the button to turn it on but nothing. I groaned and got up and checked the back of the TV. It was plugged in then whats the problem??. I got up and went to go check my mail and there was  3 letters. I opened it and it was my bill. I sighed and read it.

Dear, (Y/N) (L/N)

April 20

This letter is to confirm that as of the date of this letter you owe us $200 in rent before April 25. We have cut your electricity but we will fix it when you have paid us the money you need to complete.

Therefore-

UGhhh! I threw the letter on the ground and checked my lights and nothing, I groaned and thought to myself while picking up the other letter and opening it. ''Well, I guess I could go into work more often-'' I read the letter

Dear (Y/N) (L/N),

This letter confirms our discussion today that your employment at (Work place) is terminated effective immediately.

You will receive two weeks since your last pay check which it will be $200. The reason why is you have stole our money to sell off drugs and-

I growled and crunched it up and threw it on the ground as well. ''ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?? THAT STUPID BITCH CLARA SET ME UP. SHE WAS THE ONE THAT WAS DOING THAT!! I HATE THIS!!'' I collapsed on the floor in tears. I was scared to open the last letter but did anyway...It was from my boyfriend, Carl..I read it..

Dear (Y/N) (L/N

.This relationship is not working out. You're to lazy and act like a child. I'm not going to pay your bills anymore you bitch. I don't even want to talk to you in person. I know this is harsh but I just want to get this overwith. I know I shouldn't say this but

I found another women.

She actually pays her bills and cares for me the same I cared for you. She's a real adult. Not like you. Don't ever speak..text or call me. You're worthless. Goodbye slut!

P.S,

I never liked your body.

From:

Carl Fallon

I cried on my letter did the same to the other letter and cried in my hands. ''How could he do this?? All that crap i supposedly did to him..HE DID TO ME!! This is the worst morning ever! First I ran out of food. Then Clara stole my job then my boyfriend dumped me.'' I took the letters stomped on them and ran to the couch and cried into the couch. I heard a knock on my door and I quickly wiped my tears and took a breath and opened the door and it was Matt holding a letter. He saw me and looked concerned. ''(Y/N)..? Are you ok!?'' I nodded and asked ''I'm fine thanks. What's the letter for.'' He looked at the letter and seemed to forget he was holding it. ''Someone sent this to the wrong house and it's meant for you.'' I thanked him and he walked inside. ''You wanna come i- Ok..'' He sat on the couch and I sat next to him. I opened my letter shaking. Please nothing bad please nothing bad-- I read it...

Dear (Y/N)

Congratulations! You have won! Please go to the website below-

I ripped the paper in half looking unamused. He seemed concerned. ''(Y/N)!? Why did you rip it?'' I looked at him and smiled. ''It's a scam letter.'' He laughed ''oH!'' He layed back and tried to turn on the TV but failed. He tried multiple times. ''I think your TV is broken.''He whined. I sighed, '' Somehow! I didn't pay my electricity bill, WHich i did. And they didn't give me a warning. And if I don't get them the money in 5 days then will permanently shut down my   electricity..They didn't even get me a warning..'' Matt patted my back and hugged me. ''It's alright! I can help with it. By the way..Its 8. Aren't you supposed to be at work??'' I sighed again. ''I got fired..'' He gasped, ''What?! When??'' He asked jolting up. ''I found out this morning. Not too long ago..'' He hugged me and petted my hair holding me close. ''I'm sure there's a job out there for you.!'' I smiled. As if he was reminding me about my letters he asked me pulling away. ''Oh! Sorry! I forgot you're taken..How is he anyway?'' I looked at him unamused and he found out why I was crying. He covered his mouth and hugged me. '' I"M SO SORRY!!'' I hugged him back and kissed his forehead. ''And his all happened this morning..?'' I nodded. He smiled at me reassuringly. He kissed my cheek and cuddled me. I blushed but took it, ''Would you help me find a new job?'' He nodded and looked at me. ''if..You can do me a favor..?'' I nodded. He sat up and he stuttered. ''I-I-I..I know th-that it's the w-wrong time to s-say this bu-but..I love you..'' I looked at him shocked. ''You love me..?'' He nodded and I giggled. ''I think I love you too, but we need to go on a few dates but..you asked for a favor..What is it?" He blushed madly and held my hand. ''If you want..could..we..do it?'' I blushed madly. This little cinnamon roll wants to have sex?? ''Are you talking about..sex..?'' He nodded slowly. I smiled and kissed him, He kissed back we had a make out session until he started to rub my thighs. I smiled into the kiss and I started to unbuckle his belt and he took off my pants and he pinned me down breaking the kiss. He pulled down his pants fully and rubbed my panties. I bit my lip, Matt gently took off my panties and started to eat me out. I moaned and held his head, He was amazing!~ Matt licked and sucked it all over and I was a moaning mess. Matt stopped suddenly and kissed my neck, I gently rubbed his back while Matt was grinding all over me. ''M-matt please..fuck me'' Matt chuckled and took off his boxers and slowly put himself inside..fully. ''OH god Matt!! Your so big!!! I can't handle it, wait!!'' Matt did what I asked and let me adjust. I kissed him and he kissed back. ''T-Thank you..'' I panted, ''N-No problem (Y/N) I love you so much.. '' I kissed his cheek and all over him. I was finally ready and I told him to go. He did and...god did he feel good..He hit my g-spot in no time and I was a moaning mess, I grabbed on to his arms for support. He rammed into me like crazy and my eyes went blurry and felt a knot in my stomach. ''W-Wow! (Y/N)! You feel so good!!'' I tried to respond but I just moaned in response I came all over his cock and he came inside of me. He stopped and pulled out. ''Matt..that was amazing...'' He nodded and cuddled with me on the couch. ''i love you..'' He said.

I love you too