Second Day

I opened my eyes staring at my wall and I blinked a bit in confusion. Then I laughed softly, I'd fallen asleep sitting next to my door without realizing it.
I pushed my hair out of my face while biting my lip, I did that a lot when ever I thought back to last night, not even bothered by the nightmare I didn't remember. All I could think about was his smile. It was so genuine, as if all he'd wanted last night had happened. I covered my mouth with one hand as I giggled softly.
What was happening to me? I laughed and smiled with no reason to, and yet I didn't mind it. A life time of tears and fears left me to appreciate the laughter I was finally granted.
Suddenly a knock on my door made me jump and I stopped smiling, quickly grabbing my beanie and pulling it over my head I opened the door looking out of it.
A tall woman stood outside and I made sure to stare at the ground.
"Are you the mutt?" She asked in a quiet tone and I flinched.
'I get it, I'm not pure bred, you don't have to rub it in.' I thought to myself with a frown before looking up at her. She had bright green eyes, eyes that some how looked familiar.
"Great, I found you. The Alpha did a good job hiding your scent." She told me before tilting her head.
"Well? Can I come in?"
I blinked at her in confusion before slowly opening the door.
She was being, nice?
"What, um, is your name?" I asked her closing the door behind her as she looked over at me.
"Call me Jeanie, looks like you went somewhere already?" She asked gesturing to my jacket, gloves, and beanie.
"Oh, I uh, fell asleep in them." I scratched the back of my head sheepishly, it was technically true.
She hummed before plucking my beanie off my head, why did everybody do that?
"Come on, I'm supposed to help you get dressed." She told me making me frown.
"I can dress myself."
"Yes, but if people know that I'm dressing you, then they won't beat you up for looking nice or looking drabby."
I sighed, she had a point, but why was she doing this?
"Why?" I asked with a suspicious frown. It was clear Jacob wanted me dead, why go through the trouble of keeping me alive?
"Because Jacob's an idiot who would kill his little sister if he had the chance." She told me bluntly making my eyes widen.
"H-His sister?!"
"Thank the moon he doesn't have one." Jeanie scoffed before heading over to my closet.
"Go ahead and take off your jacket." She told me rummaging through the closet and I did so reluctantly. I really didn't like taking it off, it reminded me of home.
"Aw you're a shy person aren't you?" She asked looking at all the outfits I'd pushed to the side.
"Oh no." I muttered my nose twitching.
"Oh yes!"

A lilac shirt with holes in the shoulders and loose sleeves sat over my top, more like a blanket than a shirt, and dark blue jean short shorts. I'd put my hair up in a brushed back, high pony tail.
My nose was bright pink as Jeanie hummed.
"I think it's cute!" She decided as I sat on my bed and put my jacket over my legs to cover my thighs.
"Maybe at a swimming party. It's fall you know." I told her with a frown. Most werewolves wouldn't wear short shorts in the Autumn which made me count my lucky stars. And the off the shoulder was loose clothing wasn't ideal for this weather either.
"But you won't be going outside at all." She pouted.
"Can I just have some long jeans?" I asked as she sighed going back into the closet.
"Fine."
I changed into some skinny jeans she let me wear before pulling on my sneakers.
I'd prefer a long T-shirt and my jacket rather than the top she picked but she wouldn't let me change it.
"Alright, So what are you going to do today?" She asked and I shrugged.
"I-I don't know."
My stomach suddenly growled.
The last time I'd eaten was yesterday with the Alphas. I hadn't had breakfast or lunch but I'd ignored it.
"How about some breakfast?" She suggested as I stood up and hesitantly left my jacket on my bed.
Jeanie picked up the bottle of perfume and sprayed it all over me. I coughed from the strong scent.
"What the heck? I don't need that much!" I coughed as she opened my door and set the bottle on my dresser again.
"You do if you want the perfume to cover your scent for the whole day." She told me and I stuck out my tongue.
"Ugh, I'd rather wear my jacket."
"Well that doesn't go with your shirt so suck it up."
I frowned at her as she walked out the door and sighed following her out into the hallway.
These people will either kill me or just annoy me to death.
Either way I started doubting if I'd make it out of here alive.
'Two more days' I thought to myself.
Then I could go home, then I could forget everything about this place.
Jeanie stopped in front of the dinning room before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room.
There were two women and a few men in the room who were talking to each other. But they stopped when they saw me. I kept my eyes on the ground as Jeanie pulled me over to the counter and made some breakfast for the both of us.
She sat at the other end of the counter and ate complacently after giving me permission to eat. I felt like I was in the presence of the Alpha and his Luna again. Except without the wanting to please. I just wanted to look up and glare at the people in the room. Why did they have to stare at me?
Once I was finished eating I didn't even remember what the food tasted like.
Jeanie gave me her bowl and told me to put the bowls in the sink.
I did as I was told. My dad even did that so I didn't mind it very much, it felt more natural.
One of the men walked over to me, it was one of Jacob's friend's.
"Hey Omega Girl, looks like Jeanie gave you a make over." He leaned his arm on me with a cocky expression, strange, with his circular face it looked more like a target.
But I didn't look him in the face. Not in the presence of the other women wolves.
"You look good actually, looks like she finally talked you into throwing away your punk suit."
I blinked at the dishes I'd set in the sink.
Was he talking about my leather jacket and gloves? My dad had the house covered in silver and rosemary for the full moon if I didn't wear leather I'd get burned almost every day. Besides, leather was comfy, except in the summer.
Jeanie walked over.
"Brendan knock it off, you're gonna make Wendy jealous."
I hadn't needed to look up in order to feel the death glare one of the women were giving me. But out of my peripheral vision I could see her bright blonde curls cascading down her shoulders like the sun, and her light purple, no sleeves, crop top and dark shortie shorts. Suddenly I was very glad I'd talked Jeanie out of the short shorts she'd wanted me to wear.
'Brendan' took his arm off my shoulder and went over to the raging girl who was probably his girlfriend. My opinion? Dump him girl, he didn't deserve a girl that looked so beautiful. But at the same time, I was pretty sure she had an attitude that made her perfect for him.
Jeanie then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dinning room and into the halls.
"Hm, what to do next?" She wondered aloud before snapping her fingers.
"Aw yes, I have some stuff to do, sadly you can't tag along, it could get you killed but don't wander too much." She told me and was off.
I looked after her puzzled before sighing and walking back towards my room.
There wasn't anywhere else I could go without getting in trouble.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped.
"There you are." It was Jacob.