Explanation

I bet your all wondering 'where did the rest of the book go?'
Right where it's supposed to go, in the trash. I know a lot of you probably loved the story as it was, but let me be frank. It was horrible. The planning was all over the place and I'd lost sight of the actual reason I'd written the book. Which was to break that stupid trend of Omega being the weakest thing on the planet. No, they are no where near stronger than the Alpha. But that doesn't mean they have to be. They are still stronger, and faster than a regular human, so stop making them seem weaker.
I'm rewriting the ending of this book, because honestly, the sequel was unnecessary and I should have just ended it around here. But I didn't.
So I'm fixing that mistake now.
This book has been offered publishing by scammers and I'm rather insulted, they are picking the worst writing of any of my books on my page, and asking to publish it because it's 'So good' when it's not. No, Lost Moon is not the worst story I've ever written.

('Silent Princess' is definitely the worst, and I didn't even write past the beginning.)

But my point, is that they're looking at the views on the book rather than the content and it's made me mad. So I'm going to fix the ending for you guys, because I can tell that this book means a lot to some of you, probably a lot of you and I'd hate to delete it. So I'm coming back to Moon's story.
Yes I will have to put 'Saved By the Omega' on temporary pause for now, but I can't leave this story as it is for much longer, it's driving me insane.
So I hope you enjoy this much shorter ending to 'Lost Moon' but honestly, it's better than dragging the story out like I previously had.

(Also since I deleted the chapter with the picture for 1k reads, I will draw another if you guys want me to, I'll leave that up to you)

-Another

-Nah