2.

"So... How much time more, Ana?"Randeep asked, as he was knocking on the door,
"More 2 mins, hon,"I struggled with my too-messy hair. Why? Why such hair to me?
I hurried. Too much. But, tried to look a bit like a CEO 😂. I wore my baby pink dress, teaming with high bun and my highly, new trimmed bangs were perfect. With my white sneakers and phone, I was complete. And not to forget; I'm independent:carried my purse too!
I went downstairs. They were there. Annie; oh my Annie ❤she looked as beautiful as she was. And so was my fiancé. He wore stripped t shirt, with dark blue casual blazers. And of course, his dark blue ripped jeans and basketball shoes. Annie wore a simple t shirt, with "F for Feminist"quote,and her ripped jeans. She tied a messy ponytail, but still looked good. I mean, how can some people be born so perfectly awesome?
They saw me.
"Here comes my over-busy fiancé, at last!"Randeep sighed. Annie stiffled a laugh.
"I was trying to look a bit better besides you two,"I said.
"You're so beautiful; you don't need to be,"Randeep said,"You're mine. I'm going to see you the whole life, not anyone else. It's OK; I love you for what you're,"and kissed my cheek.
"Love.... Birds,get a room both of you!"Annie said, evidently annoyed and sarcastic at the same time.
"Fine, let's go. We're getting late,"and we all left my house. Randeep brought his Audi.
"Did you guys go for the car-buying,together?"Annie asked.
"Nope; why?"Randeep looked puzzled.
"Ana has the same one,"she said.
"For the matter of fact, we dreamed of buying an Audi, together. But see, coincidences everywhere!"he exclaimed and winked at me. This man!
We reached the "Greedy Imperial". Sounds nasty!
"Here we are... The best and my favorite place,"Randeep said, as I and Annie got out of the boring songs that he was playing in that car, via his Bluetooth.
"Better than the phenomenon going on in there,"Annie sighed, pointing at his car,"Ana; you really need to get this Bitch!"and laughed.
"Really? My choices aren't that bad!"he exclaimed.
"OK... Let's get in,"I pushed them in,along with myself.
We took the table in the middle, that meant for eight people.
"Well, we can take table for four,"Randeep said.
"I'm equivalent to the rest four,"Annie said, #beingbossy.
"Fine. It's ok Randeep. Let's sit."
We sat. I finally found a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey Anamika! What a surprise!"she exclaimed.
Shreya.
"Hey! Shreya... What are you doing here?"I asked her.
"Came in with my fiancé."pointing at the guy talking on phone, with his back turned around us.
"Hello, Mr Randeep Rathod,"she greeted with a blush.
"Hello; may I know who you're, and how do you know my fiancé?"he asked.
"I'm Shreya Seth, assistant to Mr Kulkarni, CEO of Kulkarni's. We met this morning and became friends,"she said, smiling at me.
"I see. Call your fiancé in,and we'll have dinner together,"Annie said. Shreya turned to call him.
"Here he comes,"she said. As we saw him, we all became dumbstruck.
Randeep got up from his place. Annie seemed paralyzed.
Shreya's fiancé was no other than the person who left Annie.
Rohan.