9.

"You ready?"Randeep asked me, standing close to the door, looking at me

"Just a minute, I'm just wearing this bracelet,'I said, struggling with the loophole.

Randeep came near me. Turning me towards him, he took me by my wrist,

"Here; come,"he said, and helped me with my bracelet. I looked at him. His messy, brown hair looked so perfect; even if it was just the fucked-up hair!

"Here you go,"he said, leaving my wrist loose. He pulled me close by my waist, and looked me in my eyes, and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes, hoping not to stare directly into his eyes, that just burst into flames of desire, which i could feel even in my body. His lips gently touched mine, though not fully entering them.

"Will I even get enough of you?" he asked me, smiling against my mouth. I dropped my face down, and hid my smile,"I guess, never,"I said and looked at him. He was fully smiling at me now.

"Looking beautiful in this saree,"he said, as he caressed my waist with his expertise palms.

"Will you just stop doing that?"I said, shifting his hand hastily, and utterly awkward; though I was enjoying it.

"Really?"he asked me, pulling even deeper within himself,"You really look so beautiful in this saree,"he said.

"Thanks,"I said, and hunted for my phone. I found it, and grabbing my purse, I said,"Shall we?"

"Yeah; your highness,"Randeep mocked, and we went downstairs. I entered into his Audi, and he started the music. He played,'Reggaeton Lento', by CNCO.

"Hey, I thought you didn't listen to Spanish songs?"I said, totally surprised by the modification in his playlist

"Well, I knew you liked that song,"he said and smiled at me. I could say nothing. He always said something that never let me think a moment that he never cared about me. Though we fought with each other, it never turned out to be a disaster.

We reached that place within 20 minutes. The place was beautiful. It looked more of a resort to me. Randeep slid his hand near my waist, and said,"Surprised, aren't you?"

"Surely,"I said, and smiled at him.

"Ana!"I heard someone yelling my name out quite loud. I turned around and saw a ravishing looking lady, no less than my height and age, coming towards me.

"Annie!" I said, and we hugged each other. She looked ravishing in that saree. I imagined her look in a red dazzling saree, wearing red lipstick, golden eyeshadow. That was so awesome! She did look ravishing!
"Hey, let's eat... I'm done with starvation!"she cried out.
"Yeah, Annie without food, is a tigress mocked!"I laughed..

"Well, enough of this!" I suddenly heard someone yelling on top of her voice. We all turned back

Shreya.

"What is she doing here?" I asked Randeep. He looked puzzled, so did Rohan and Annie. I and Randeep stood up from our seats and walked towards her. 

As soon as she saw me, she started slow clapping.

"Look who's here?! The great Anamika Das, who's friend stole my fiancee,"she yelled. It was evident from her breath that she was pretty drunk. The entire diner was now staring at us

"Shreya, you're drunk,"I said, not trying to lose my temper on what she was blabbering.

"Well, you don't need to advice me on anything, Ms Philanthropist,"she said. Coming towards me, she said,"Look what your friend has done to me,"