6.

After a week:
"Here's your coffee,"Randeep entered the room, in the typical Waiter-style.
"Thank you,"I said, stiffling my chuckle. He sat next to me.
"So, ma'm; what's your plans for today?"
"Umm... You stay with me the whole day,"I said. Randeep smirked at me.
"Well, well, well; will you be able to bear the... "
"I wasn't going that way, idiot!"I laughed,"I meant, let's watch a movie today,"
"Hmm, sounds like a good plan to me,"he said. I shifted to his side of the bed. We sat close to each other. I snuggled into him, although, it was still humid in Bangalore.
"How's Annie?"
"Will you be mad at me, if I tell you this?"Randeep asked me.
I shifted away from him a bit, and looked at him. Whenever he uttered that sentence, it meant that Randeep Rathod has really done something shitty.
"What did you do?"
"Umm... When you were in the hospital, I had a word with Rohan,"he said. Well, that was really news to me.
"Then, what happened?"
"Then, we went to the coffee shop, and talked about his marriage with Shreya. Actually, he always loved Annie. The thing being, he wanted to fulfill his father's wish,"he said.
"What wish?"
"Shreya is Rohan's father's friend's daughter,"he continued,"Best friends,"
"Oh,so... He's marrying under pressure?"
"Was marrying."
Oh. Wait. What?
I stared at him. He smiled.
"Yep, you heard it right; was marrying. He broke the marriage. It was supposed to be yesterday,"he said.
I got up from my place and ran towards the dresser to get my phone.
"Hey road runner; where you up-to?"
"To give this news to Annie,"I said with glee.
"She knows it already, princess!"he yelled.
Oh. Possibly. Cause, yesterday, I got my discharge. The doctor found few fluctuations in my bp. So, he suggested I stay in the hospital for a few more days.
Randeep came towards me, and said,
"Now, you need not worry about Annie and Rohan. Today, Rohan's family is about to meet Annie,"and sliding his hands around my waist, he said,"Better we plan for our wedding, now; Mrs Rathod,"
I never blushed that hard, the moment he said those words.
"Umm, we need to get to my family at least,"I suggested Randeep.
"Don't worry Anamika; my family is going to meet your dad today. You rest now; better, we'll go out today. With Annie and Rohan, too,"he said.
"That's awesome plan! It's really good!"I said.
"So, take rest."he said.
"Umm, not interested now,"I said, sliding my arms around his neck.
"What are you upto, Mrs Rathod?"
"I swear I'm upto No Good,"I said, and smirked. Randeep realized where the conversation was heading.
"I swear too, that I'm upto no good, no time,"and we headed to our morning destination, to fill our empty satities.