5.

"Maria, so what's the updates of the changes?"
"Ma'm you confirmed all of them, a week ago. In fact, it's going really very good,"she said, with that smile so bright. Wish, I could face it too. Wish Annie did it too.
"Ma'm, Randeep sir wants to meet you; should I send him in?"
"Hmm,"
She went out, and after 15 minutes, Randeep entered my cabin. Dressed in pin stripped white shirt, black blazers, Blue Jeans; he looked perfect.
"So, you wanted to meet?"
"Hmm."
He reached for my hand.
"Is everything OK?"
I looked at him,"Do you feel so?"
"I know; but, did you talk to Annie?"
"I did. But, I guess we need to talk to Rohan first,"I suggested.
"Why?"
"You know, even Annie noticed what I'd,"
"What?"
"Rohan doesn't want to marry Shreya,"
Randeep's eyes widened with amazement.
"What made you feel so?"
"His gestures. His tensed posture. Every hidden emotion. We should really talk to him. Maybe, we can get them back, together,"I said.
Randeep looked at me. Then he leaned back on the chair, and stared at the printed ceilings. I got up from my place, and walked up-to him. I dragged a stool at the end of the sofa in my cabin, took it, and sat besides him.
"You know, we couldn't have reunited back, if it wasn't for Ananya,"I took his hand in mine, and continued,"Indirectly. It's our part to bring the lost love in her life. She is destined to go back to Rohan."
Randeep looked at me. He slowly moved his hand towards my face, and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. He slowly slid his palm on my cheeks, and said,"I'm with you into this. We'll talk to Rohan,"saying this, he got up from his place. I got up, too. We walked to the door together.
"When should I pick you up?"he asked me.
"First talk to Rohan. If he agrees to meet, then call me up. Or text. I'll come by myself,"I said.
"You sure about it?"
"Hmm,"
He came near me, and hugged me tightly.
"I love you,"he said.
"I love you, too,"I replied, and he left.
I went back to my place, and began thinking about what to do, and what not. For hours, I was staring at my phone. Waiting for 4 long hours, finally a message popped. It was from Randeep.
➡️He has agreed to come. See you at Paradise's  at 5.
I was pretty excited. I took my purse and phone, and left the office. I texted Maria on my way. I was about to call Randeep, that a text popped from Annie.
➡️Have you talked to Rohan?
Me:In progress.
Annie:Oh...tell me ASAP.
Me:Im driving, I'll talk later.
Annie:Ok. Bbye :*
On the way, I don't know what was  I thinking about, something really distracted me. As soon as I was about to change my direction, a truck ran into my car. I don't remember what happened exactly.
"What's her condition now?"
"We can't say anything, sir; you have to wait,"
"Do anything you can; but, you need to save her."
"We're trying our best we could. But, we really need to wait,"
I was able to hear everything, but couldn't just respond. It was a female voice. Randeep's, too.
"What's her status, now?"
"Vital signs are active. She can hear; but will take time to open up."
"Still; how long?"
"Can't say,"
I heard someone speaking to me
"You'll get well soon... Don't worry, Ana,"
"Nurse! Nurse! She's moving her fingers! Call the doctor, quick!"
I opened my eyes. I saw Randeep all over me.
"Randeep..."
"Oh Ana! What happened!"and I saw tears trickling down his brown cheeks.
"Why're you crying?"
"Look at you; what happened? How did this happen?"
I looked around myself. I was all in connections and cardios and Bp systems. The doctor came. He checked me.
"We still need to keep you under observation,"
"Discharge?"Randeep asked.
"After 2 days; if she's good,"
He looked at me.
"Ana, oh Ana! I thought that I'd lost you,"and he kissed my hand.
"We'll never lose each other; don't worry,"I said. He chuckled, low. Annie came in.
"Ana! What happened?"
"I'm good,"I said.
I looked at Randeep and asked him,
"Did you talk to Rohan?"
"Umm, he's here,"
Then, a guy dressed in formals entered the room.
"How're you now?"
"I'm good, Rohan,"I said, trying to adjust myself.
"Sleep, don't get up. We'll talk after you get well,"he said, and he left the room. Annie followed him.
"You'll get discharge after 2 days; get well soon,"
"I have to, for Annie,"I whispered,
"And for us,"Randeep said, and kissed my forehead.