3.

"What... The... Hell..."I heard Randeep muttering these words. That was really weird. Rohan's presence did make the situation a bit tense. Than ever.
I saw Rohan's muscles flexing, as soon as he saw Ananya. Ananya appeared to be cool, but she wasn't. I knew her. She got up.
"Hi! Nice to meet you,  Mr fiancé!"she uttered those words with her teeth clenched. I and Randeep held each others hands. What was the upto?
"Umm.. Thanks,"Rohan said, silently.
"So, you're the CEO of Shah Imperial?"I asked him, curious. Randeep looked at him.
"Yeah; you heard it right."Rohan answered.
"So, shall we have our dinner?"Randeep asked. I looked at Annie. She looked tenser than ever.
"You guys order something, I'll be back,"she said, and left.
"I'll go, too!"I said,and followed Annie. She headed towards the washroom.
"Annie; you alright?"I asked.
Her eyes were red, both with anger and grief.
"Do you feel so, Ana?"she replied, questioning about the harsh reality.
I walked towards her. She was continuously sobbing.
"He looked so calm, and happy,"she said, wiping her tears simultaneously,"Shreya is so damn lucky! She's so.."and I hugged her. I rubbed her back, and said
"It's fine. It's his fault that he left you; you're just so perfect. Perfect for anyone,"I said. Tears fell from my eyes, too. Why? Was this to happen today?
"Fine; come. Shall we go from here?"I suggested.
"Why? He left me. He's to feel guilty about that; not me. I'll face him. I'm not a coward,"she said, wiping off her tears, and her running nose, in a very non-girly manner. She looked at me, and chuckled. Aw, my sweet Annie!
We both came. I sat near Randeep, and she sat next to Randeep on the other side, brave enough to face Rohan eye-to-eye. Randeep gave me a what-is-going-on look. I smiled a reassuring one.
We started eating. I was constantly sly-eye-cathching Rohan, who was looking at Annie. Did he still feel for her? Or was this engagement a way of his to get away from Annie? That was a very high-rated conclusion to jump on.
"So Ana, when are you planning to get married?"Shreya asked me.
"Umm.. When my best friend will get married,"I replied, looking at Rohan.
"That won't take long, dear;"Annie said, looking at Rohan,"I'll get someone, don't worry!"and smiled at me. I looked at Randeep.
"We're planning to get married within 3 months,"Rohan said.
"I'll talk to Ranjit about our engagement and marriage, soon;"Annie replied.
Wait... Who's Ranjit?
I and Randeep stared at each other, and realized that the things began to worsen.
"Umm.. I'll pay the bill,"Randeep said,"You come with me,"and took my hand and we went towards the counter. But, he diverted me towards the lawn outside the hotel.
"What's going on?"he asked me.
"I'm hearing Ranjits' name for the first time, too. I'm surprised as much as you're,"I said.
"We should go home ASAP; things could get a bit wild,"he said.
He was right. What was Annie up-to?
We went inside and paid the bill. We went to the table. Annie and Rohan were having a tough time bearing each others presence.
"We shall leave now,"Randeep said.
"Hmm.. Ok. We'll meet some day,"Shreya said.
"Don't forget to invite us on your 'Big, Fat Wedding'"Annie said. Rohan looked at her with the same expression as I and Randeep.
"Sure,"Rohan replied, his fists and teeth clenched.
"Come Annie; let's be going,"
And we left. Annie looked at Rohan before leaving, and so did Rohan. I somehow felt that Rohan still felt for her. And so did Annie for him. Would it be right to talk to Rohan?