one

-Laura's POV-
My alarm woke me up.
Ugh, another boring school week.

Well, get the party started. One good thing is that Marcus and Martinus, my bully, are on tour. Wait a second, which day is it?

Monday.

They came home from tour yesterday...
Well fuck everything then.

Ugh, why am I even angry when I can't do anything about that. I'm just wasting my energy on Gunnarsen.

I rolled from my bed and made it.
Then I went to my bathroom and took a shower.
My parents had already left for work so I'm home alone.

I sang in the shower, like usual.
-"You watch me bleeding 'till I can't breathe, shaking, falling onto my knees..." -and my phone rang.
-" Aw man, not now..." - I said and got out of shower to pick it up.

I looked at my phone and saw "Mom" on screen.

Me:Hi mom

Mom:Hey honey, I wanted to tell you that your dad and I had to go on a business trip, you'll be alone for a while

Me:oh okay, I'm fine with that

Mom: take care of yourself and don't do something stupid please

Me: I woon't

Mom: okay bye

Me:bye

And I hung up.

I got ready for school and exited the house.

From the corner of my eye I saw Martinus and his squad.
He saw me and smirked.
Oh God, why?

I arrived to school and saw my best friend Stella. I have a lot of friends but Stella and I know each other the most, and I feel like I can tell her anything.

-"Stelllaaaaaaaaa"-I yelled and got all attention.

We hugged and laughed.
Stella is the only one who knows about my weird attraction to Martinus.

The bell rang and we went to class. History...
Gunnarsen is, sadly, in my class.

I sat on my seat and listened to my teacher.
I saw Martinus staring at me.
Few minutes later I saw a piece of paper on my desk.
"You look fantastik today, hottie" was written on it.

I looked at him and he winked.

"I won't fall for that, Gunnarsen" I wrote on the paper and threw it on him
"Yea right" he replied and smirked.
I rolled my eyes and just threw the paper into the trash.

...

Boring school day is almost over, and now it's break. I needed to go on toilet.
-"I'll be right back"-I said and ran to the restroom.

But, when I arrived, I saw nothing but one and only Martinus Gunnarsen standing in front of me and coming even closer.
I just started to walk in restroom for girls, ignoring him. Knowing him, he won't let go of me until he gets what he wants.
My virginity.

And then he'll move to another girl.
But that will never happend.
Never. In. My. Life.

I finished what I needed to and started to walk away.
But he was still standing there.

-"Hey hottie"-He suddenly said.
-"What do you want?"-I asked, knowing the answer.

-"You"-He winked at me and pulled me closer so our chests are touching now.

Then he picked me up and brought me to one of the girls toilets.

He gently pushed me against the wall. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

He was so close now. Then he touched my neck with his lips. He kissed my neck once, twice, and I felt that he left a hickey.
I liked that so much.

He was traveling to my shirt buttons and started to unbutton them not stoping kissing my neck. It felt so good, but then I realized what the hell am i just doing.

Martinus Gunnarsen, the biggest playboy in this school, is now kissing my neck, leaving hickeys and unbottoning my shirt.

I really don't know what is happening now, but I must stop it.

Do I really like this? Like him?

Besides, he can't love, I'm just a game to him.

My shirt was already off and he was staring at my bra. I pushed him to the other side of the toilet, seductively came to him and pretented that I'll kiss him, but I slapped him.