twenty-nine

-Martinus' POV-

School finished, me and Laura are now in park. We wanted to have boyfriend-girlfriend time for a while.

We were sitting on swings, actually, I was sitting on a swing, Laura was sitting on my lap.

I love her.

We talked about a lot of random topics.

In the middle of conversation, I asked;
-"Laura, will you sit with me on History?"

She laughed.

-"Of course, but that was random. I'd like to sit with the best boyfriend ever"

-"I also want to sit with the most beautiful girl in the world, that's why I asked" - She blushed at that.

-"I love you Martinus" -She pulled me into a kiss.

I love her too.

-Laura's POV-

I think I made a right decision by leaving Spain. It was cool there, but I love Martinus and I don't ever wanna be apart from him ever again.

We were there for a while, and then we went home.
Marcus and Johanna were there.
I love them together. They match so well.

-"Well, I see you two reunited..."-I laughed. They both blushed really, really hard. I love to tease them.

We decided to play truth or dare.

That's the best game ever!

But it wasn't that instresting since we all know each other and we share all secrets, and we are in realationships, so if there's a dare like: kiss Martinus, it wouldn't be that hard.

So, after all, we ended up on our phones.
I was watching some fan edits.

As I'm Martinus' girlfriend, a lot of people started to follow me on Instagram and that stuff.

I got many fans, but also haters. I'm just used to it. There is always someone trying to knock you down and is jealous because of your success.
But I won't let that stop me.

All edits are so sweet. I liked some of them, even left a comment somewhere...
Yea, I love making people happy.

I was liking edits and pics when I felt two arms around me.
-"What's my princess doing?"-Martinus said and kissed my shoulder.

-"Just liking some fan edits." -I simply answered.
He sat beside me and watched edits with me.

We looked over at Marcus and Johanna, they were cuddling. We smiled and decided to watch a movie.

YES, WE WATCH WAY TOO MUCH MOVIES BUT WE CAN'T HELP OURSELVES!

We sat on the couch. And I prepared popcorn, coke, and sweets. You can't imagine how much I LOVE SWEETS. They're actually my life.

So...We played the movie. I'm actually not sure which movie are we watching.

But, when they played it, I already knew:
-"WHO CHOSE THE MOVIE? "- I yelled and laughed.
Johanna raised her hand.

Titanic.

Yup, that's the movie I'm always crying at.
The movie was done soon, and I cried, of course.

Martinus was wipping away my tears and hugging me all the time.
It was just like every other time I watched Titanic.
After a while, I calmed myself down a bit.

I felt a bit stupid because I was the only one crying.
But, don't blame me! I'm emotional person!

Later I decided to go to sleep, tommorow is school again.

Johanna is sleeping at our house today, since we haven't seen each other for a while.

I rolled myself into my bed and though about life.
It's been complicated lately, but at the end, everything comes to it's place.

I really didn't have much energy anymore, I just went to the other side of the bed, and fell asleep really fast.

I woke up by the sound of something broke. I looked at my phone. It's 3 a.m.
I was a bit scared, but, as a curious person I am, I needed to check what's happening.

I slowly went out of my room, and walked down the stairs.

I was ready to see the bigg, gross, smelly monster, but I saw Martinus. Close enough

-"Sorry baby, did I wake you up?" -He said and hugged me.

-"Yes, actually. You broke something, didn't you?" -I asked and laughed.

But Martinus just looked at me confused, and shook his head.

-"No. I didn't?" -He said
I was confused? But what broke then?

Then I heard it again. I jumped on Tinus' back since I panicked.

-"Don't worry! It's nothing!" -He said, trying to calm me down.
He didn't help.

But, as brave as he is, soon he was hiding himself behind me.
I needed to be a hero!

I started to walk away, and Tinus whisper-yelled:

-"No, no, no, don't leave me alone!"-I laughed and in a second, he was beside me.

I confidently went up the stairs, the sound came from there.
I followed the sound, and it came from Marcus' room.

I slowly grabbed the first thing I saw and open the door.

But, again, instead of a monster, I saw Marcus and Johanna doing...

Our Science project!

-"What are you guys doing?" -I asked confused, since everything was set up like in labratory.-"You know it's 3 am, right?"

They laughed.

-"Yes, we know, but the question is...Do YOU know that we have a science project for tommorow and we didn't even start." -They said in the same time.

-"Yes, We've finished. But, do you need to do it at 3 a.m.?"

-"Yes" -They said. I just shook my head, laughed, and went to my room and saw Martinus laying in my bed.

-"I think you went to wrong room" -I said and laughed.

-"I just want to sleep with my girlfriend, can't I?"-He had puppy eyes.

How can I say 'no' to his adorable face?

-"Well, it will be a bit hard, since the bed isn't king sized, but I think you'll fit" -We both laughed and I laid beside him.

We couldn't fall asleep.

My head was on his chest, he was stroking my head and playing with my hair.

We talked.
I can talk with him like, forever.
Then he said:

-"What in the world did I do to have a girl like you?" -He said.

-"I don't know either, I'm really the best." - I laughed.-"I don't know. And I? What did I do?"

-"You're gifted for being born."-He said. I found it funny, but he looked completly serious.

-"What?" -I said, thinking he was joking.

-"You want an answer for that?-He said.-Well, let me start. Laura, do you know how beautiful you are? How you can hypnotize anyone with that eyes. How your hair always smells like roses. How your smile makes my day. Laura, do you know how perfect you are? How kind, caring, honest and stunning you are? How every single moment with you makes me feel diffrent. Makes me feel loved, important and special. You are the reason I wake up with a smile everyday. You changed me, Laura, that's why I love you."

My heart melted.

I finally know, he is the love of my life! How couldn't I see it before?
I kissed his soft lips, and went back to a position I was in before.

Soon, I fell asleep, dreaming about my future. Future with him. Martinus. Our future.