eight

-Martinus' POV-

We were on our phones for a while.
Then Emma came into the room

-"Momma said that you and Martinus are going to be alone for a while. We are all going somewhere, bye."

I couldn't even say anything, she just closed the door. 

I got very nervous.

We were on our phones again and then my battery died.

I stared at her and wondered about what to do now.
I mean I could charge my phone but there 's nothing interesting on it.

So I got some bravery and asked her:

-"Why did you kiss Adam?"

-Laura's POV-

-"Why did you kiss Adam?"
I felt anger in my body.

-"Is it really your bussines?"

-"You did it for what? Of course it' s my bussines, Adam was my best friend!"
-"But why do you care so much? I'm your nothing and no one, I can do whatever the fuck I want."

-"I just asked you a question and yoi got mad. I have every right to ask. I don't understand what's going on in your head. Who were you trying to impress? Who were you trying to make jealous?" - He said angrily.

I can't with this anymore.

-"You want an answer? Okay, I'll give you the fucking answer. I like you, get it? I've liked you for so long. I was just hurt because I'm your fucking toy. It hurts you know? But in the other hand, I don't even know why I did that. I mean, it's not like you care. "

-Martinus' POV

I froze.
She likes me?
WHAT ABOUT MARCUS NOW?

I felt like I wanted to cry so I just walked out of the room. This is so messed up.

-Laura's POV-

Why did I tell him?
I'm so stupid.

I don't wanna see him ever again.
I called mom and told her that I'll go home, but i decided to take a walk instead.

How could I do this to myself?
How could he love me back?
He is a fuckboy!

That song probably wasn't even his, and he was probably drunk that night with Adam.

I stared crying.
I wasn't looking there I'm walking so I hit someone accidentally and we both fell to the ground.

I looked up and it was Marcus
-"Laura why are you crying?" -He took me onto his lap.
-"I told Martinus I like him..He walked away. I can't believe I'm that dumb."

-Marcus' POV-

I was confused.
I thought he liked her.
I looked deep into her eyes and leaned in.
-"If Martinus doesn't see your beauty he is blind." - I gavs her a little peck on the forehead.

She smiled. I like her smile.
I felt some. butterflies in my stomach.
She was never this close to me.

I know she liked my brother, but in this moment I thought she needed somebody else to protect her.
I wanna make her happy.

We got up and started walking towards her house. We were talking about so much things and I could see she felt so much better.

In one moment I took her hand in mine. It was warm and soft.

We arrived to her house and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

-"Stay strong, princess" - I said and smiled.

-I will. "-She smiled back.

I waved and started going to my house but her voice stopped me.

-" Marcus? "-She said.

-" Yea? "

-" I love you. "

-" I love you too. "-I told her and waved one last time to her.