twenty-six

-Laura's POV-

He came back, but with something in his hands. It looked like...My diary?
Yes, it's defenitly my diary.
Pinky pink, sparkles...Martinus Gunnarsen is holding my diary!

Everything was dark and peaceful. Then light turned on. Martinus started to talk:
-"This song is for the girl I love. I really hurt her, not on purpose, but I did. I really want to apologize to her. This is for you Laura, I'm so sorry. I didn't want everything to end like this. I love you. "

My eyes were getting wet as he was singing a song which he wrote for me. Without you.

(Don't remember? Go back to 7th charpter)

-"Tell me is it gonna be another lonley heart tonight, without you, without you?"-He sang so beautifully. I couldn't help myself anymore. I made my way to the stage. It wasn't that hard since I was in first row.

At first they didn't want to let me go, but then Marcus came and helped me to get up on the stage.
I was there, and just in that moment Martinus finished the song.

Then he got up and went in front of me. He looked me deep in the eyes.

I can't belive I'm face to face again with Martinus.

-"Laura, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, little do you know how much I love you and how much I-"
I cut him off by simply kissing him.

I can feel he smiled and kissed me back.

Then I heard Marcus saying in the microphone:
-"SAY WELCOME BACK TO LAURTINUS!"-Everyone cheered.

-"So Laura, will you be my girlfriend and start all over again?" -He asked with a smile on his face.

-"Yes, yes I will!" -He hugged me.-"Ma-mart...Nus...Martinus I can't breathe!"-I yelled and he laughed.
-"Sorry, I just missed you so much" -He smiled.

Oh, my friends! I totally forgot!

-"Martinus, my friends are down there."
-"Well you and your friends come to backstage now. Concert is over." -I smiled
-"You're the best boyfriend a girl can search for."

I ran back down to my friends and told them we are going to backstage.
-"I'm going to explain everything later, ok?" -They nodded.

We went to the backstage and they were taking photos and talking.

It was time for us to go home.

I kissed Martinus goodbye, started to slowly walk away, when he grabbed my wrist.
-"Baby, but how can this work? We are on the opposite sides of the Europe!" -He said
.
He was right.
It was too good to be true.
-"I don't know Martinus..."
-"Where do you live?" -He asked.

I told him the adress and he said:
-"See you there."

Then I left with my friends.
I explained everything.

-"Woah, it's so cool that you know them!" -Lucia said.
-"Why didn't you tell us?" -Elle asked.

-"Well, girls, I just didn't want to talk about it." - I said looking down.

They dropped me in front of my house and I walked in.
-"Hey honey, was it good?"
-"Hey, yes, it was the best!"

I went to my room.

I was on my phone when I heard someone knocking on the door.

-"I'LL OPEN" -My aunt yelled-"HONEY, SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR FOR YOU" - I was running downstairs.
-"Actually miss. I'm here for you" -
I saw Martinus.

My aunt invited him to sit and I came too.

He started to talk:
-"Miss, I want Laura to come back to Norway."