twenty-eight

-Laura's POV-

The tour is finally over. We were in lots of countries.
They were all so beautiful!

But I already miss my aunt. I called her few times, she's ok, and I hope it's going to be like that for a looong time.

We are now in Trofos, me, Marcus and Martinus, sitting on Tinus' bed and watching Netflix.

Suddenly I got cold so I got closer to Tinus and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and left a soft kiss on my forhead.

Marcus looked at us with an 'aww' face, we just laughed.

-"How's Johanna?"-I asked, since the movie was done.
-"Oh, ehhhh...she's okay...She misses you. A lot."-Mac said nervous. Like he was hiding something from me.

-"Well we can hang out tommorow whole day!"-I almost yelled and tried to got up, but Tinus pulled me back.
-"My princess isn't going anywhere"-He said and kissed my nose.
-"My princess isn't going anywhere"-Marcus imitated him.

-"Shur uppp" -Martinus said and we all laughed.

God I missed this life so much.

-Martinus' POV-

We are in my room, movie is done, and now we're hanging out, talking and stuff, just like good old days.
I love her.
And I actually don't know how did I live without her?

Oh well, about that accident...I explained her everything and she cried. She cried, cried and cried.

*Flashback*

-"Laura, don't cry, you're not guilty. I am. I'm guilty for not explaining before."

-"How can I not cry? I mean, I acted like a spoiled brat!" -She put her head in her hands while walking across the room. She was very upset.

-"Don't worry. The only important thing is that we are here now, together." -I said as I hugged her.

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.
-"I love you"

*Flashback over*

-Marcus' POV-

I was nervous whole time after Laura asked about Johanna.
You may ask yourself why, well...

*Flashback*

-"We can go there if you want..." -She said.
-"Uhhh I don't know..." -I said looking at my phone and playing something.
-"C'mon Mac" -She said.
-"I don't want to. It's better here"-I said still not paying attention.

-"Marcus everything you want is sitting, laying, playing games and being on Instagram. I can't belive it! After all that time, you've never been somewhere with me." -She said dissapointed.-"I'm not sure this is gonna work anymore." -She went out. I was left there, shocked.

I felt sorry because everything she said was right.
I was so into games that I didn't notice her.

I saw her at school everyday, but she didn't want to make an eye contact with me, even tho I was trying so hard.

I tried to call her, text her, go to her house, but all I got was that she blocked me and didn't open the door.

*Flashback over*

And I regret that day.

I think I may need to tell Laura about that. Maybe she can help.

-"LAURAAA" -I yelled as I was making my way to her room.

I opened the door and saw her looking at her phone.

I came up to her and called her name again.