twenty-one

-Laura's POV-

I hang out with Martinez twins so much.
They are actually really kind.
I fit in really fast.
Yes, I hear some whispering like:
"What a whore"
Or
"Do you see what is she wearing"
But I don't care.
I have my friends and they are the best.

I'm not in contact with anybody from Norway. Guess they forgot about me already...
But I don't mind. Actually, I hope that Martinus is happy with that girl.
It is really nice here in Spain.
I love it. The weather is gorgeous. The total opposite from Norway.

I haven't moved on totally, I'm good.
I cried for few days and now I'm fine.
Life goes on.

The only thing that hurts is the fact that I will probably never see any of them again.

-Martinus' POV-

I'm not going to school. I'm actually not going out of my room whole time. I'm depressed.

She left. I wanted to text her so badly but Johanna said that it's better for everyone to stop. They said I need to move on.

Forget about her and continue with my life. But it's not that easy.
They say that they will try to find out something about where is she, how is she. And that stuff. I won't be calm until I don't know if she is safe.

I was laying in my bed when Marcus rushed in my room:
-"Martinus got up! I have some news!" -He jumepd on my bed.
-"What?" -I asked
-"Ok, soooo....WE ARE GOING ON TOUR IN A WEEK!" -He said happily.

-"And that's something to cheer me up? Fans can't see me now. Not like this Marcus...."
-"Well, you'll have to fix yourself bro, fans are waiting for us..." -He tapped my shoulder and left.

Ugh. I lost my girlfriend and now I need to go on tour.
I wonder where are we going?
I went doenstairs and looked for Marcus. When I finally found him I said:
-" Marcus in which countries are we going?"
-" Umm, let me seee....." -He looked at his phone,-"Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia, France, Spain, Greece and UK probably"-He said

I turned around and went out. I'm going on a walk. I really need it.
I was walking and I past by Laura's old house.
But soon I was back in front of it.
I sat on the stairs in front of her door, and looked at the sky.
Then I mumbled:
-"Wherever you are, I really hope you are happy. If I hurt you I'm so sorry, you know I didn't mean to. I love you Laura" -I got up and looked throught the window. I know this usually isn't polite, but there isn't anything anyways so why not.

There was nothing. Everything was so dark, empty and kinda sad.
I was about to turn around and go home when something caaught my eye.
It was pinky pink, with some sparkles. It looked just like....LAURA'S DIARY.
She must have forgot it here!
I have an idea to got in.
But then my phone rang.
Mom.
I picked up.
She just told me to come home cause it's getting dark.
I rolled my eyes and went home.
I'll go there tommorow.

I came home, had dinner and went straight to bed. I was tired af
--------------------------------------------------
The next day I woke up and did my routine as fast as I could.
I went to Laura's house. She gave me keys of it but forgot to take them with her.

I grabbed keys and left.
I was now in front of her house.
I unlocked the door and went in.
I decided to look around house for one more time. I really loved her house.

Everything was dark, sad. Just like yesterday
I walked around and then went upstairs. I looked in the bathroom, her room, everything except her parents' room. I was kinda scared. Oh c'mon Martinus. What can be there?

I got in front of it. There was a lovely "welcome" sign on the door. I slowly opened the door but then saw something I didn't expect.
In the room were a bed, and a closet with a mirror.
The walls were dirty from the blood. I started to shiver.
But I was too curious not to look more.
I walked. The bed was messy and there were bloody traces. Above the bed was written "WELCOME" with blood.

I came to the closet with a mirror. The closet looked like someone stratched onto it with his nails. I came to the mirror and looked at it. I saw a figure standing behind me. Shit Martinus, why did you even look at it???

It looked like a woman. It was very very very similar to Laura's mom. She had a black hair and dark eyes. Her smile usually colors the room.
But not now.
She had an evil, dark smile.
And mascara all over her face.
She was wearing white dress. It was dirty. She had blood and cuts on her hands and legs. And she was looking at me.
I heard she said something like:
-"Welcome back Martin...."
It remined me of something.

*Flashback*

I was going to Laura's house after school to do a project.
I knocked and I heard footsteps.
Her mom opened the door. She smiled with her big, warm smile which lights up the room, and said:
-" Welcome back Martin..." -I was ALWAYS at her house, and her mom loved to call me Martin. It didn't bother me at all.

-"Hi!" -I replied as I walked in.
I went upstairs to Laura's room.
I walked in and hugged her.
We sat on her bed and started to do our homework...

*Flashback over*

I shivered even more.
I eventually started to get dizzy.
Then I heard the scream and I felt someone hitting me hard.
My vision became blurry and then....