two

-Laura's POV-

I slapped him. He stared at me speechlessly

-"Tinus, if you think I'm going to have sex with you, then you are fooling yourself. You aren't as attractive as they say anyways." -I said.

He suddenly smiled.

-"Are you sure?" -He asked and his smirk became bigger and bigger.

-"Not 100, but 1000% sure" -I said and got out.

But before I could go to my friends, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.
-"We aren't done, babygirl" -He whispered and kissed my ear.

I immediately got goosebumps.
What is he doing to me?

That fuckboy is making me have goosebumps!

He went out, and I exited toilets right after him, and made the situation look even more awkward.

Oh hell, I'm so stupid!

-"OMG Laura where have you been for so long?" -Stella said.
-"Ummm....on the toilet?" -I said nervously cause I know it's not so true.

-"And what? Martinus was wiping your butt? We saw you Laura...-"-They said
-"Look girls, I was about to go on toilet and...." - I told them the whole story.
-"Laura, he is totally crazy for you!" -Mary said
-"Shut up!" -I yelled and blushed

-"Awwww look who's blushing!" -She said.

For some reason I felt myself melting. Thanks God, the bell rang and woke me up from daydreaming.

I quickly ran to my class but at the door, someone stopped me.
It was.....Marcus?
-"Marcus?" -I said.

Marcus isn't bullying me.
He is kind and cute.

-"Laura, I know you may not answer to tnis honestly, but, do you like Martinus?"

-"uhm no? Why are you asking this? Me and him? omg Marcus you're so funny" - I tried to fake laugh, but the fact that I actually lied was making me want to cry.

He looked at me unsure.

-"Well he is really focusing on you for some reason. I don't remebmer any time someone meant more than one night stand to him, but I think you are that person. Maybe he loves you, maybe more than just a toy. More like a princess."-He smiled and I blushed.

I smiled. Am I really in love with Martinus?

Me and Marcus were looking at each other, and I didn't know what to say. I think he didn't either.

In one moment i felt Marcus' face coming closer.

-Martinus's POV-
I was so close....so so close to what I wanted for 2 years now.
And then she slapped me, told me that she will not allow this, but I just smiled big cause I know she will be mine soon.
But am I, Martinus Gunnarsen, in love?

Hmmm...maybe.

And she called me Tinus. Hm Tinus, I like that.
I like her.
What did she do to me?

-Laura's POV-

The last lesson started.
I was tired of everything so I wasn't even paying attention. I grabbed my phone and watched youtube without volume. Martinus isn't here yet.
Why do I even care?

I was watching for a while, and then I saw a shadow above me.
Oh well.

-"Mrs. Willson, may I know what are you doing?"
-"Uhhh-I...ummmm" -I tried to find something
-"Give me your phone and detenation!" -He said

-Martinus' POV-

I am late.
I opened the door and quickly started to look for Laura. She isn't here...Oh well
-"Mr. Gunnarsen you're late."
-So?-I answered sassily.
-"I guess you'll join Laura in detenation..."

I just left.
I'm kinda excited.
Almost whole day with her...

-Laura's POV-

I walked in and sat on a chair. I was alone. Teacher was in front of me
-"Well, Mrs. Willson, why are u here?"

-"I-I used phone in class and..." -In that moment somebody knocked on the door. The teacher opened it.
It was probably some troublemaker or so...But then I heard:

-"Well hello again Mr. Gunnarsen..."
Oh no...