-Chapter 3- Distract, Sneak and Steal

Marinette held her head in cupped hands turning bright red while everyone giggled around her.
"Wow Marinette! I didn't know you had it in ya!" Alix calls too her struggling not too burst out laughing.
"Whatever, who's next?" Chloé exclaimed
Everyone looked at Marinette and saw that it was either Alya or Mylène.
"How about we go counter-clockwise?" Rose suggested cheerfully
"So that means Alya is next...." Juleka mumbled
"Yay...." Alya spoke unenthusiastically
Alya hesitantly reached towards her pile and slowly picked out a piece of paper and read out loud.
"I dare you too go to Nino's house and steal all his boxers" Alya read slowly.
"No!" She turned bright red.
"Yes!" The girls all said in unison.
"Okay fine" Alya sighed. "But I'll need distractions!"
Everyone moved their gaze too Marinette.
"Oh c'mon guys! Really?" She exclaimed playfully.
"I can distract if she doesn't want too..." Juleka mumbled.
"Okay, everyone will distract except Mylène and I," Alya announced.
"Ugh, seriously?"Chloé spat.
"Yes, Here"
Alya handed Juleka a nun outfit, Marinette a Girl Scouts outfit, Rose a little girl outfit, Chloé a nurse outfit, Sabrina a tiger outfit and Alix a biker girl outfit.
"Chloé is wearing that?!" Sabrina exclaimed pointing at the nurse outfit.
"Yes" Alya replied.
Sabrina turned bright red and her nose started bleeding.
"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Rose squealed.
"Do you need some tissues....?" Juleka asked.
"Yes please Juleka, thank you" Sabrina spoke thankfully
Juleka raced too Rose's bathroom, she swung open the door, grabbed the box of tissues and sprinted back to Sabrina. She handed Sabrina the tissue box and she held two tissues against her nose.
"Alright Ladies, go change, remove your makeup if you have too, change your hair, make yourself look more like the character you're playing and less like yourself" Alya called too each and everyone of them.

When everyone finished dressing up for Halloween early, they all looked almost entirely different. Juleka was dressed in her black nun outfit with a hood over her head and her hair was put into a bun. Chloé had her hair down and it was down too her chest, she had her nurse outfit on which consisted of a white buttoned up jacket with a red cross on it, a short tight white skirt and a small nurse hat on her head with another red cross on it. Marinette's hair was down too her shoulders with a small ponytail at the back of her head and she had washed almost all of her makeup off and she held a box of cookies from her parents bakery in between her arm and her body, she had a brown and olive green top with fake badges on it and a shortish olive green skirt. Rose had no makeup on and had black leggings and a pink wool sweater, she very much looked like a little girl especially with the pink bow in her hair. Sabrina, well she just had a full on fluffy tiger costume, you couldn't tell it was her. Alix had a motorcycle helmet on, leather boots, ripped blue jeans and a grey zip up jacket with a white shirt underneath.
"Okay girls here's the plan, first Juleka goes too the door and say something creepy about Satan jump at them, and run off. Then Chloé will swoop in and ask for money for the hospital and say something about the Rose who will pretend too be sick then Sabrina, in her tiger costume, will chase you two off." Alya points at Chloé and Rose.
"Then once they are chased off, Alix will toss this slime on their faces and make fun of them while skating by on her rollerblades." She hands Alix the slime.
"Then Marinette, wait in the bush that we were all in for a bit so they will actually open the door, then offer them your "Girl Scout cookies" and then run off" Alya finished.
"Any questions?" Alya asked
"Uh yeah,"Alix raised her hand. "What are you and Mylène doing during all this chaos?" Alix raised an eyebrow.
"Mylène will be helping me get Nino's boxers, alright ready?"
They all nodded
"Alright! Operation distract, sneak and steal is a go!"
All the girls put their hands together a threw them in the sky.