-Chapter 8-Awkward Situation

Adrien stared at Marinette, lacking words for apology. How did he end up like this?  There he was, Adrien Agreste, pinning the Marinette Dupain-Cheng against the wall. Sure she was the one that stumbled, which caused him to stumble. But he's known her for so long? Shouldn't he be used to her clumsiness by now? Besides, how could he blame her..she was too cute to blame.
Off the topic Adrien! He internally scolded himself.
You are pinning this poor girl against the wall who once hated you because she thought you put chewing gum on her seat!
"Umm...A-Adrien?" Marinette asked, seeming very pale, but red at the same time.
"YES?" Adrien shouted, clearly unprepared for this poor girl to say something.
Marinette shrunk, also unprepared, but for Adrien's random shout.
"I mean..uh..yes..?" Adrien asked embarrassed and softly.
"Well...Umm...are you okay? You look pale, and your ch-cheeks are very pink..are you sick?" Marinette asked, while hesitantly reaching to his forehead to feel his heat.
Adrien stared at her, unable to speak and watched, turning pinker and pinker as Marinette reached for his forehead and the touched him softly then moved her hand to his cheeks, grazing her pinky finger against his nose.
"You seem fine.." Marinette spoke hesitantly.
Then they both just stared at each other for a good 2 minutes, almost seeming as if they were speaking through their eyes.
Although...flustered Adrien...didn't get the correct message from Marinette's beautiful, deep and mysterious bluebell eyes.
What Marinette's eyes were saying was, "I think I know how to get out of this situation" whereas to Adrien, they were saying...well let's just say...they said something that made Adrien do this...
Adrien leaned forward and slowly lowered his eyelids, his face approached Marinette's,then he inclined his head slightly to the left and softly pressed his lips against hers.
"Mmph!" Marinette let out as Adrien had kissed her. Then Marinette followed along and closed eyes  and wrapped her arms around Adrien's hunched over back as Adrien interlocked his lips with Marinette's. Adrien wrapped his arms around Marinette's waist and pulled her in closer. Sadly, the two disconnected lips because of the annoying fact the humans need air. The two opened up their eyes then both jumped back in realization and shock.
"Oh my gosh...Adrien er I mean Marinette, I'm so sorry!" Adrien somehow managed to spill out.
"I-it f-inne" Marinette stuttered, dizzy from shock.
Suddenly, more realization crashed down onto Marinette and suddenly she toppled towards the ground, Our poor girl had blacked out.
Adrien stepped to her immediately as soon as she started falling and had caught her all in one second. He held her for a second then heaved her further down in arms and closer to his chest, accidentally hitting her legs against the walls.
Oh no.. those are going to leave bruises for sure! He thought within his mind and bit his lip.
"Marinette? Marinette! You okay? Marinette!" Adrien called out to her in her deep slumber, panic began to make his knees shiver and make his face crinkle with concern.
1 hour later....
...and that's where we leave it off