Chapter 14

Warning: Smut up ahead. Read at your own risk.
-------------------------

(Nagisa's POV)

Having Karma here with me brought me peace, I don't really know what caused my panic attack. I hardly remember what I was thinking about when I had it. It's thanks to him though, his words managed to calm me down. When he said that I'm not alone...I felt my heart explode with happiness.

"Dude, watch where you're throwing the shampoo! That shit burns." I glared at him as I said that, seeing that he squirted some shampoo near my eye.

"Haha...oops~" He stuck his tongue out. "My bad."

If looks could kill, he'd be buried six feet under already. But soon enough, I found myself admiring him. Despite us being exposed to each other like this, we still act the same. It's funny in a way.

Karma noticed my staring and gave me a confused glance. "What's up, Bluebell?"

I only stared at him, but then my gaze dropped to his lips. It's been a while since I've felt those against mine. I hardly remember their taste, do they even have a taste? Or was it just my imagination those few months ago.

My arms moved on their own, wrapping around his neck and pulling him down, this boy happens to be too tall.

"What are you doing..?" He mumbled, his eyes staring into mine.

"I want to taste your lips again." Was what I said before joining our lips together. He released a small gasp and I took this as a chance to plunge my tongue into his mouth. He groaned when our tongues rubbed against each other.

Though the kiss didn't last long since Karma pulled away from me.

Oh no...

"I'm sorry--Karma I didn't mean to..." I tripped over my own tongue. "I could go if you want--"

"Wait a second, Nagi." He grabbed me by the hips and looked into my eyes before kissing me with passion. The kiss was rough, and I was amazed that despite it being rough and hard, it didn't hurt me. My arms tightened around his neck, not tight enough to choke him, but enough for me to stay on my feet.

He bit my lip making me groan at the sudden pain. His lips against mine made me feel so...I can't explain it. It's that feeling where a kiss as passionate as this one isn't enough to satisfy my needs. I want more--scratch that, I need more.

Breaking our kiss, I looked at him, panting. "Do...do you want to take this to my bedroom?" My cheeks burned as I said that, more so because my voice made me sound as if I was a horny teenager--oh wait.

He pecked my lips. "Baby, I've been waiting for a while..." He said. He turned off the shower and lifted me up, exiting the bathroom and heading into my bedroom, me telling him where to go.

Both of us were dripping wet, but we didn't care.

We entered the room and he quickly placed me on the mattress, the blankets sticking to my soaking wet body. Karma climbed on top of me and captured my lips once again, his arms on either side of my head. He passed from my lips to my chin, then peppering me with light kisses along my jawline.

My breathing was quick as he kissed me. His hands wandered all over me, small moans escaping every time his hands landed on the most sensitive parts of my body. And then he stopped, pushing himself back and looking down at me.

His eyes glinted with lust, and I was sure that mines were the same. He smirked as he looked at me. "You sure are needy, huh. Look at you, happily responding to anything I send your way." He spoke in a teasing tone.