Chapter 19❤

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. My best friend helped me with it AidaAbrante. Check out her book it's fucking amazing.

Karma's POV

For the past year all I wanted was for my mother to acknowledge me. I finally got the love that I needed all this time.

She is my mom and I don't care about what happened. To have her saying sorry for all the years of abuse from her and my father.

Sure I can forgive her but my father he is another case. After all this time it's too late to forgive him.

With him I've had to endure so much pain. I hate him and I always will. It's a feeling that will never go away.

How can he someone who made me hurt me treat me like shit. Not value me for how I am.

But I don't care about him anymore I have Nagi which is one of the best things in the world.

If I'm being honest I really would love to marry him. Can you imagine us in 5 years.

Married with a cozy house 2 little boys. One with blue hair and one with red. But they both will be trained to defend themselves.

I don't want my kids to suffer like me and Nagisa did. That's pure hell and I want my kids to have a good life. Stable family my kids feeling loved at all time.

My kids deserve the best and I'm willing to die for them. They will be my prized possessions same with Nagisa.

He's been through so much in his life. I won't let anyone come between us. If someone was to hurt him I swear I'll make them regret they were ever born.

Anyway getting out of daydreaming back to reality.

Here I am in the arms of someone I never thought would care about me again my mother.

"Karma I'm so sorry what you have been through its my fault I'll forever hold that guit with me" My mother said sobbing into my hug.

"It's ok don't worry mom I'm fine really" I said having her in my embrace.

Honestly it really was fine she was here apologizing for everything that had happened and I couldn't be anymore happier to know that she was sorry.

I never expected her to ask for forgiveness. She was a drunk and didn't care about anything. 

I guess that life changes in ways you don't expect and it brings good and bad things to us.

After I spend time with my mother, I went back home to my beautiful Nagi. As I enter the door I found my Nagi bend over looking for something on the floor. And his perfect round ass was on full view, just by looking at it I was already hard and having dirty daydreams.

At the same moment Nagisa turned around and saw my little problem. I didn't know what to do, right now I wish the earth would open up and swallow me up. Nagisa just starts giggled and walk turd me will swinging his hips and that made it harder for me to calm down.

"Nagi please stop, if you don't,  I'm going to take you hear and now" I warned him

"Oh, maybe thats what I want" nagi said with a sexy voice

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran towards Nagi like there was no tomorrow, but I didn't expect that he would run away. Gosh when I get him, his going to be so sorry for making like this.