1.2.

The two siblings left their house close to the evening, and arrived in the center of A City soon enough. Their driver dropped them off in front of a cozy looking cafe, and Feng Mei was quickly greeted by her friends. Xiao Yi stayed behind to tell the driver to leave, and he would call him when they were finished.

When he joined his sister, her friends were looking at him curiously.

"Hey Mei Mei, who's this?" They asked.

Feng Mei's group of friends included three girls and two other guys. Feng Mei quickly introduced Xiao Yi to them all as her younger brother, and then introduced them to Xiao Yi.

Xiao Yi only paid a bit of attention, but his eyes widened slightly when he heard the last name. 

"- and this is Li Shu."

Li Shu had the looks to match the rival character, a peerless beauty with sharp eyes and an intimidating aura. It contrasted well with Feng Mei's softer, more delicate flower like appearance.

"Nice to meet you." Xiao Yi said, grateful he decided to come, otherwise who knew what this rival character had in plan for his sister! He thought he would have more time to prepare before meeting this antagonist face-to-face, but he'd just have to do make do.

"You as well. Mei Mei didn't tell me she was inviting another person." Li Shu said, seeming ticked off.

"Ah! Sorry! I forgot to mention it..." Feng Mei apologized quickly.

"No, I invited myself, please don't blame my sister." Xiao Yi interrupted.

Li Shu had a frown on her face, which she hid quickly as she sniffed arrogantly. "Well, it's fine." She said and walked away, the rest of the group followed behind her, including the Feng siblings, both of whom had very differing opinions on Li Shu.

The sister had thoughts like, "ah, I need to make it up to Senior Shu..."

Whereas the brother had thoughts like, "how arrogant. Li Shu really is the rival, huh."

They walked around town and went to a few stores. While Li Shu on the outside seemed to act as the leader, Xiao Yi noticed that their group seemed to differ to Feng Mei's opinions on things.

At the end, Li Shu decided that they should go out drinking at a club that just opened. At this point, Xiao Yi stood on guard, as he recognized the clubs name and suspected this would be the point at which his sister would meet the ML, Gao Xi. 

He was curious, however, as to why Li Shu would bring them there - knowing the two future lovers would meet at that club. He suspected that she had some sort of plot planned out, and decided to remain vigilant and they walked into the club, the bouncer happily letting them in.

-

The party in the club was already in full swing by the time they arrived. The club had three floors. The top most floor had private rooms, but the group had wanted to mingle with the crowd on the first floor, so they decided on taking a booth on the second floor, which had a more open seating area but was still quite private, as it was reserved for VIPs and people with money like them.

Xiao Yi kept a close eye on his sister, who was chatting amicably with Li Shu. He accepted the first two drinks he was given, only so that he would fit in with the group better, but mostly drank water after, not wanting to lose focus of his mission.

Still, after awhile he began to feel a bit dizzy. He didn't know what the alcohol tolerance levels were for his body - but he didn't think it would be this week.

Already slightly muddle-headed, he soon ended up distracted when one of the guys who had been gulping down shot after shot, had accidentally spilled his next drink onto Xiao Yi's pants.