15. Theaters

Thomas woke up by a massive knocking on his door. The blonde rolled over to the right side of his bed, taking his phone into his hand to check the time he was facing. The clock showed him 11:45. The man was kind of amazed about how late it already was but he knew why it came this way. Thomas knew that he was up until almost 3 in the morning, struggling if he should or shouldn't check if he got anything from his friend.

The knocking on his door became heavier, louder. The person behind that door was definitely impatient. Thomas stood up, getting himself dressed as fast as he could, putting his head trough the hole in his shirt, walking towards the door in his room, "I'm coming."

Thomas morning voice was deep, quite annoyed also. Thomas hated it to get woken up from his sleep, especially like this. His hand grabbed the door knob, pushing it down slowly. The Brit was about to open up the door when the person on the outside decided to smash it close again.

Thomas let go of the knob, surprised about such an action of the person on the other side lf the door. "Hello?" he said, "Is this a joke or something? I'm really not in the mood."

He reached out for the knob one more time, opening the door slowly, hoping he'd not scare the other person away again. When his door stood open someone brushed into his room, taking Thomas into a massive hug.

The boy was shock about the speed of the person that had just penetrated his room as if it was a public mall on a Black Friday.

"Hello?" Thomas said, expecting an answer.

But nothing came. Thomas' hands were hold into the air. He didn't want to hug a stranger. The fact that a stranger was actually hugging him was weird. The blonde slowing looked around, trying to figure out who the mysterious person could be. He was shorter than Thomas and definitely a man. The arms around Thomas body didn't feel strange though. He felt safe in them, as if his body had met with those arms a million times before. He tried his best to look down at the other boys face which was almost impossible because that one had his face buried into Thomas chest; almost neck. Making Thomas have to stretch his neck and be unable to look down.

"Hey... what's up?" Thomas asked, tried his best to make the other boy dissolve. After several tries the guy realized that he didn't give a chance for Thomas to realise who he was actually with at 11am, so he let go. His body took a step backwards, lifting his face up looking into Thomas' eyes.

"Dylan," the Brit said, quite shocked about his own words. The American laughed lightly, taking another step again and pressing his friend against him. Thomas didn't bother this time, he closed his eyes, a small smile printed on his face. He enjoyed the closeness with his friend right now more than anything else.

"I missed you so much," the other says, letting go of Thomas again and looking at him, "I never meant to hurt you I'm so sorry."

Thomas shook his head, a wide smile on his face, "It's nothing. I'm fine. We are fine."

Dylan took Thomas hand without thinking twine into his own, squeezing it tight before starting to speak again. Thomas looked down at his gesture before looking up at Dylan again. His mouth hanged lightly open, not knowing how to breath for a moment, not listening to Dylan at all.

The other boy was speaking a lot, way too fast also. But everything Thomas was able to hear was silence. Dylan's voice faded away with each second he hold onto Thomas hand more, making the blonde stare down at their hands. The blood in him got warm, rushing trough his whole arm way faster than usual. The boy felt his muscles tense, making it difficult to Thomas to hide what such a small gesture was doing to him right now.

In Thomas letter when he wanted to finish it off, he wanted to make something more than just finish it off. That's why he decided to go with "Love, Simon.". Thomas knew exactly that his name want Simon. He knew that he wasn't referring to the movie or anything. All he wanted to say with it was that he may have discovered a new side of him, just the way Simon did in the movie. Simon always sent Blue emails about how he felt, what was bothering him. Well for Thomas the thing he posted yesterday was kind of an e-mail, a place where he wrote down all he felt and all he wanted people to know. He did it because he felt like it, not because he was forced to.