17. Confess

Dylan poured the hot water into a cup he had grabbed a couple of seconds ago from the shelf on top of him. The boy opened up a green tea pack and put it inside of the cup, letting the warm water intrude trough the plants in the little pocket. To finish it off, the American put two spoons of sugar into the drink and walked with the cup in his hand out of the kitchen.

Dylan's head was crazy trough the whole process. All he could think of was how he would explain to Thomas that he may be in love with the Brit. The worst was that Dylan wasn't even sure himself. He knew that Thomas made him feel stuff he never felt, he felt happier than ever around him. Even if the two boys weren't doing anything special.

What if after all this wasn't love? Maybe Dylan was just in love with the feeling of everything. Maybe his head was fooling him all the time. But one thing was certain for the brunette, he wanted to know if Thomas' head was going crazy in the precise moment as well. Maybe even thinking if he also felt differently for Dylan. Dylan wanted to know if Thomas had even thought that there was the slightest chance of them to become a thing. No matter in what way.

Eventually Dylan shook his head before opening the kitchen's door and walk into the living room. Thomas was sitting on the couch, his head facing the now switched on television but his mind definitely somewhere else. He slowly rotated the remote in his right hand, his eyes facing the white wall behind the television.

Dylan was unsure for several time yet decided to sit down next to his friend after a while. As the couch sank down with Dylan's weight Thomas shot up and faced his friend.

"Your tea." was everything that came out of Dylan's lips before pressing them together into a thin line.

Thomas smiled lightly, thanking his best friend quick before taking the cup and drinking out of it. Thomas faces the television again, this time actually paying attention to the screen and not the wall behind him. Dylan wondered what had taken over his friend's thoughts just a minute ago. He wished it was the same thing that kept hammering his brain for days. He wished deeply that it was mutual. He didn't want to stand there and look like a fool.

Dylan faded off, starring at thomas' side profile. Everything he did was seen by the American. How Thomas' hair bounced to the way he wiggled with his right hand. Even how the surface of the Brit's tea moved as it got blown cold was noticed by Dylan.

Apparently the whole starring didn't bother Thomas because Dylan felt like standing there for half an hour as he looked to the screen in front of them both. The 100 was playing on BBC America and apparently Thomas was really into it. It surprised Dylan to even think about the fact that his friend liked watching shows like these. He always pictured Thomas watching wiser things.

"If you want I can get it printed out for you." Thomas said, letting out of a little chuckle before turning to Dylan.

"Huh?" The American looked confused.

"Why have you been starring at me for the past half and hour? You know google apparently has a lot of pictures of me. Maybe you could print something out there." Thomas smiled.

The American felt his body freeze and his checks heat up: "I thought you... the show..."

"Just because you're watching a show doesn't mean you can't feel how the person right next to you is penetrating your body with their vision." Thomas said, putting down his empty tea cup in a small table in front of them.

"I... actually... I wasn't staring." Dylan said, feeling his body get lose slowly.

"Sure Jen." the blonde turned his body to face Dylan better. His smile was obvious and he wouldn't let go until Dylan would find a credible excuse of why he was literally sculpturing his friend.