Que dirais-tu?

BINX POV

I leave school, walking towards home, but someone grabs my shoulder as I'm walking away. I turn to see Adrien.

"Hey!" I smile sheepishly.

"Hi!" he replied. There's a pause before he speaks again. "Would you like to hang out?" He asks, and I grin.

"Sure," I reply, and then it's silent again. I smile softly. "You can come over, if you want. I have to open my shop but you can hang out while I work," He smiles, nodding, and he follows me as I cross the street to my apartment. I wave to Marinette as I see her go into the bakery, and she smiles back at me. I unlock the shop section of my apartment, walking inside with Adrien behind me. He gazes around at the shelves.

"You... you make all of this?" he asks. I nod, blushing in embarassment. Adrien smiles, walking through the isles and grinning at something on display. He seems to laugh quietly at it, and I frown.

(The thing on display is pictured- on qoutev you can add links onto words so some things may be awkwardly inserted in the wattpad version where I had linked them in the original

(The thing on display is pictured- on qoutev you can add links onto words so some things may be awkwardly inserted in the wattpad version where I had linked them in the original.)

"I know, it's not the best... Mari's mom was the one who told me I should sell my crafts." I say quietly. He laughed at it... that kinda makes me feel bad. Anyone would. I haven't felt down in a while.

"Oh! I'm not laughing at it," he says. "It's all really good! this just..." he looks down at the deer family and smiles.

"What?" I looked at him in confusion, my eyebrows furrowed. He lets out another small laugh.

"It reminds me of someone. I see her out sometimes, but she's never seen me. She's... amazing." He rambles a bit, and I blink in surprise.
"You like a girl?" I ask, smirking. He looks at me nervously.

"Ah... yeah..." he murmurs slowly, and I shake my head, chuckling.

"You should talk to her. If you get to know her, maybe she'll like you back," I say. He blinks and then looks me up and down once.

"Maybe.. I will," He says.

After that, he seems prety distracted, so I open my shop and bring a chair behind the desk for him. I fiddle with my phone and speakers before putting on a radio station I like. Adrien jumps a bit, and I chuckle as he laughs, rubbing the back of his neck. Soon after, people come into the shop. My shop is generally very busy after school hours and Saturdays sometimes. Most of the time, people don't buy much, but usually by the end of a week everything that was on my shelves is replaced with new projects; sometimes, if a product was liked a lot, I'll put it out again and see what happens. People come and go, and finally someone buys something; it's a magnet in the shape of a heart, with an animal in it.

After almost an hour, Chloe walks in. I recognize her from my class, and wave.

"Hello! You're Chloe, right? Welcome," I smile, and she looks me over in disgust before peering at the rest of the shop. She snarls.

"Of course I'm Chloe! Everyone knows me, and loves me." She says indignantly.

"Of course!" I respond, my smile becoming forced. She looks around again, before grabbing something off the counter.

"These things toatally look like they were based of of Bcute's style," She snarls at me

"These things toatally look like they were based of of Bcute's style," She snarls at me. "You don't have any originality, do you?" I knew when she bragged about being loved by everyone that she was probably too spoiled to notice how much she was disliked by everyone who she yelled at... plus, this was my workplace, and I was professional. I wasn't going to be rude. But at the point that she mentioned Bcute, my frown deepened.

"All of these designs are my own. I do all the work myself," I say slowly. "If you don't like my design style, why don't you try designing something? Go on, I'll watch," I say. She gasps in fake shock.

"How dare you threaten me?" she walks up to me, throwing the plushie basket she picked up onto the floor and stomping on it. As she starts to walk away, I clear my throat.

"That will be 13 Euros." I state calmly. She smirks at me, and knocks a bin of magnets on the ground, breaking them and leaving. Adrien stands angrily to go after her, but I push him down.

"This won't take a second," I tell him. Standing, I count the magnets that had been in the bin, multiply it by the price, and add it to the thirteen she already owed.

"Want to take a walk with me to the police station? Let me grab the camera," I stand on the counter, pulling a mounted video camera off the wall. Adrien grins, following me. It's a bit of a walk to the station, and it's silent.

"What are you going to say?" I ask suddenly, "To that girl?" Adrien looks up at me- I suppose it is a random moment to ask.

"I guess I'll say something funny?" He asks it as a question, and I chuckle.

"Here," I pull him into the station, walking up to the front desk. (Idk how police stations work.)

"Hello, miss. What can I do ya for?" The man asks. I smile politely.

"Sorry sir, but someone came into my shop earlier and vandalized the items I work hard to make wihtout paying." I show him the video.

"Her name is Chloe... I don't know her last name," I trail off.

"Bergouis," Adrien says.

"You enjoy your day, I'll notify her parents and get her to pay you. What does she owe?" the police man asks, and I smile.

"163 Euros, sir," I reply.

"Alright, fill this out. I'll contact you when I've figured this out."

***

As we leave, Adrien looks kind of happy. Smiling around at random parts of the city and laughing to himself. Poor boy- he's so lovestruck.

I shake my head, waving goodbye to him as he walks on to his home.

***

ahhhhh this story SUCKS. 

I actually did end up editing this as I copied it in because OOF mistakes??? So many ??? Help ???

Thanks again for reading my terrible fanfiction TUT

-Bee