Ce qui est venu après

Beep beep it's the LAST CHAPTER!

Yea so like this story has an awful ending sorry I got tired of it? Lol. If a lot of people read this version too (the wattpad version) I might ammend it somehow idk :P Thanks again to everyone who's read this far, I love you guys so much. 

***

MARINETTE POV

Everything turned out fine. I really did like Adrien- but him being Chat as well was too much. Chat gets on my nerves! I guess I just didn't spend enough time with Adrien to realize it.

Him and Binx are dating now- we're still friends. She told him I was ladybug because I didn't want to do it.

Binx also got her court case finished; she gets 25% profits from everything they make of her's, and her shop is actually a Bcuteshop now, so she's getting mroe customers. I kind of wonder what she uses the money for, though, because her parents are filthy rich.

It's been a few months now. It's less awkward than it was at first, especailly when me and chat are patrolling. And I think Binx feels kinda left out about that. She's half Kwami, but she can't do anything to help the city like we are. The other night I went to sleep over, and she was crying her eyes out when I came in watching the news. She said she felt like a waste-

I'm worried about her. I told Adrien what happened, and he said something about her being really upset lately. We've been trying to cheer her up, but she's been getting worse.

ADRIEN

I sit next to Binx on the top of the eiffel tower. She's frowning- like she always is- and shivers.

"Are you cold?" I ask her. She shakes her head, saying nothing.

I pull her towards me, and wrap my arms around her.

"You're freezing," I mutter, as I feel her skin against my cheek. She shrugs, still frowning.

Why is she so upset?

I lean down and kiss the top of her head, and she shrugs me off quietly.

"Will you please tell me what's wrong?" I ask, and she looks up at me.

"Nothing's wrong." She says flatly. I shake my head.

"Tell me." But she just leans into me, silent again. I can feel her tears on my neck.

BINX POV

When Adrien leaves, I go home. There's an akuma attack in the night, and I feel sort of empty.

I could've been helping them.

I go in front of the mirror.

"Change. Go on. Change!" I shout. Nothing happens. I chuckle darkly.

"Antlers out!" I say sarcastically.

As soon as I do, everything goes black.

MARINETTE POV

It is not like Binx to miss school.

ADRIEN POV

Where is she? She was supposed to meet me to watch the band yesterday night.

MARINETTE AND ADRIEN POV

I Hope she's ok...

BINX

I wake up collapsed at the foot of my bed- there's a little pool of blood on the floor around me, but I don't have any wounds to show where it came from. there's a clattering noise downstairs, so I run and look to see a kwami sitting on my counter eating a lettuce leaf.

"what the FUCK?" I scream.

it looks up in surprise.

"Oh!" it smiles at me. "hi binx. I'm Ami!"

I fainted again, and when I wake up, The kwami is standing over me, worried.

"Oh, you're alright!" She cries.

"You're Ami?!?" I scream. She chuckles.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I've been living inside your bloodline, because no one ever retracted when your ancestor and I fused to keep her alive."

I blink.

"I probably am way less surprised than I should be." I admit, then grin. "Does this mean I get to save the city in a tight-ass costume with my boyfriend and bestfriend?" I gasp. She chuckles.

"Sure. And yes, I know exactly what you're thinking."

***

In my new superhero costume, (Which is AMAZING! It's adorable and I love it!) I jump from rooftop to rooftop until I get to Adrien's window. I knock, grinning, and when he turns, his jaw drops.

"Holy- Binx?" He asks. I nod.

"I was being sarcastic because I was upset about not being able to help fight crime with you guys-"

"That's what you were so upset about?" He asks, frowning. I nod, and laugh.

"I felt like a waste. like; why do I have a kwami if I'm just gonna sit around?" He hugs me, laughing.

"Then I was all sarcastic in the mirror, like 'Antlers out!' and I blacked out and then Ami, my kwami, unfused with my blood! Now I can fight crime with you guys!" I grin, and he hugs me tighter.

"Cool!" He says, squealing like a little girl. I smile. This moment- with my boyfriend, with good news, with a new purpose... it feels so right. Like the person playing around with our puzzle finally found a peice to link me up with- in my case, it's Adrien. I throw myself onto him in giddy excitement, laughing.

End~

***

WOW what a horrible ending. whoops. Sorry. But it's so happy! Aren't you happy!

I honestly wish I'd written something more sensitive, heartfelt and tearjerking, but I don't feel like rewriting it now and I don't have the time so this is what you're getting. 

Thanks so much for reading this to everybody who finished the book! It means so much and I love you all unless you're a bad person then thanks anyways but don't talk to me ever. 

-Bee