Quelque chose de drôle

BINX POV

I sigh, removing my clothing. It's been hours since Adrien left, and we talked to the police. Now, it's sunset. I pull on a different outfit before allowing myself to transform. Antlers sprout from my head, and ears flop outwards from underneath my hair. A small, soft tail pokes out over my shorts. As my hearing enhances, I smile, listening for sounds of life in my beautiful city. I jump up in the middle of my room, climbing the short ladder hanging from the loft leading to the rooftop. Jumping off of it, I land on another rooftop.

 Jumping off of it, I land on another rooftop

(Binx's rooftop- for some reason I was super obsessed with it looking pretty XD but it's not important to the story

(Binx's rooftop- for some reason I was super obsessed with it looking pretty XD but it's not important to the story. I still liked the pictures so I put them in.)

"Huh?" turning around quickly, I see Marinette behind me, her head poking through a panel in the floor going onto the small balcony roof I stand on. Blinking, I pause. "Is that... Binx? Is that you?" She says, looking at my antlers, ears, and tail. my eyes widen, and I jump away quickly. As I jumpd away, I bite my lip. Marinette- I've known her for a long time. What will she say?

Stopping at my favorite rooftop, one near the eiffle tower that always had live music outside of it, I breathed a sigh, trying to calm myself down. It'll be fine; she knows me. We're friends. Suddenly, something makes a soft thud sound behind me, and turning my head around, I see Chat Noir, smirking at me.

"Hello, M'lady." my eyes widen. I remain silent. "What's wrong? You're like a deer caught in headlights," he jokes, and I shake my head, smiling.

"ce n'est rien. Sorry," I say, and turn back to the music below us. There's a comfortable silece, listening to it play.

"You really like this spot, huh?" he asks, looking over the edge of the building at the jazz band that's playing. A woman and her husband dance around on the street. I nod.

"You've seen me here a lot?" I ask.

"Almost every night," He replies. I chuckle, and we fall back into silence.

"Will you say something funny?" I ask suddenly, and he looks at me in confusion.

"Quelle?" He asks.

"Quelque chose de drôle. Something funny," I reply. He thinks for a second.

"Hm... I guess it's funny how pretty you are." He says, and winks. I laugh.

"Good joke," I reply. "I'm not that pretty." 

(Ok so like.... what was I thinking? That's not even a joke? Sorry guys XD)

***

ADRIEN/CHAT POV

"I'm not that pretty," she mutters. I listen to the music as Binx speaks, and I smile softly. I'm about to reply, but as I open my mouth, she salutes me, and jumps off. Watching her go, I laugh to myself; It's funny. It's so funny how she is. She's a mystery, it isn't a lie.

"Ce cerf est," I murmur, and jump away in the opposite direction.

***

I figure I should stop leaving author's notes saying this story is crap so from now on I'll only write them in where it's especailly bad :P

Thanks as always for reading,

-Bee