je cours

ADRIEN POV

Why does she look so... sad?

I see her watching the opressed little patch of weeds by her foot, her face changing from sad to longing. A butterfly flys around her head, and she smiles at it. I feel myself blushing stupidly as I stare at her. Why can't I stop looking at her whenever she's around?

you know why, I chide myself. She glances over at me as she gets up to walk home, and I wave awkwardly. Instead of responding, she walks away. I'm about to walk after her when the limo pulls in to pick me up, but I get in and drive away. I'll stop by later.

"Adrien." My father stands at the door to my room, his back straight as a board, his posture honed to a t so as to look regal and powerful. I nod.

"Yes father?"

"I was in town visiting the mayor... who was that girl you were with?" He looks down at me from his place in my doorway. The fact that my room has a sunken floor doesn't help.

"A new girl in my school." I reply, slowly. "Binx. She lives nearby."

"Binx?" He asks. His form never wavers, but I see something like recognition in his eyes. "Binx Remon?"

The question catches me off gaurd. my eyebrows knit together, and I think for a second.

"I don't know." I respond. He nods. I wait for him to leave, but instead, he keeps talking.

"You know where she'd be?" He asks. I nod. "Good. Go find out for me." He adds, and then walks out.

"What the...."

***

WOW that's short, but did I... did I.... write something that indicates my story has a real plot?!?!?! I've never seen anything like it before!

Hahaha get it? Because my writing is awful and poorly planned? oh well. 

So yeah this is a fib because the plot STILL DOESN'T EXIST MWAHAHAHA. It's just a cache to fix awful desicions I made in the first chapter :P

THaNkS FoR reAdINg!!!!!!!

-Bee