Le démon de l'école secondaire Queen

BINX POV

As I sit in my room before school the next day, I let my mind wander. What happened? Where did I go wrong to suddenly have these problems? Mari know my secret, and I'm pressing charges on the mayor's daughter for vandalism. Is it because of school? That is how I met Chloe- but not Mari. I sigh, getting ready for school. I have to go, now that I'm enrolled: Mrs Chang will know if I don't walk by the shop, and she's responsible. She'll tell my father.

***

Class isn't very fun. Sure, I'm learning, getting credits, but still. I already make good enough money to live on my own even without the money my parents send me. Chloe looks at me like I'm a spot of mold on the most expensive food she's ever bought, even though she'd easily be able to afford three of whatever food that may be with only the contents of her wallet. She knows I've pressed charges, but what was I supposed to do? Let her tear up the shop I work so hard on? And what's more, Mari hasn't spoken to me all day- I find myself wondering if she'll ever speak to me again. 

***

I find myself sitting on the ground after school. The crack in the courtyard, where I found a flower yesterday, is now home to a patch of ugly weeds, with yellowing grass and a single dandelion that's half wilted. I long for lush grasses and ferns- it's been so long since I ate anything that my deer-side would desire. But even if there was something here, I couldn't eat it with people around.

The butterfly flutters over, and I smile sadly at it. He has no troubles. He's flying. I'm vaguely aware of adrien, staring into my back like a vulture waiting to strike- could I have something else to deal with? Has he found a problem I need to adress? 

I sigh.

***

Yeah so in this chapter Binx is overreacting to freaking everything but I find I can justify my drama-mama writing with the fact that she generally has no problems day-to-day besides the bcute thing (what was I thinking with that btw? lol) and it overwhelms her to have an enemy and to be possibly losing her best friend.

Thank you for reading!

-Bee