11: Stop

Yoongi sat in the tower, lounging in the chair. Despite being a rather crude building, it was sturdy, well insulated and furnished with basic furnishings, including a desk, a comfortable chair and even a mattress in the corner.

He sighed as he stared out of the window. It was starting to get dark, and as he was alone and not doing anything to keep his mind occupied, all he could think of was the Sergeant's wife.

"Urgh!" He groaned, scratching at his head with both hands as he rested his elbows on the table, "Stop it, Min Yoongi!"

The memory of her in the cabin where they first met, when she was fresh and clean from bathing in the lake with damp hair and glowing skin flashed across his mind; except this time she wasn't wearing her army edition cargo pants and boots. She was wearing a set of red lace lingerie and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. It was just him and her.

"No way!" He cried, jumping to his feet, "No way, stop that right now!"

"Stop what?" Yoongi spun to the side, lifting his gun. Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes and Yoongi sighed, putting the gun back in the holster on his hip.

"Don't sneak up on me, Kook," He muttered, sitting back down, "What's up?"

"Are you alright?" Jungkook came further into the room and pulled out the one plain chair at the table. He gently placed Little on the table and sat down, smiling when the chicken stood up and cuddled into him.

"How did you climb the ladder with the hen?" Yoongi asked, "Doesn't she flap about?"

Jungkook shook her head, "She's calm. I put her in my shirt and she just sits there with her head poking out,"

"Right," Yoongi sighed, realising that his hair was sticking out in all directions. As he tried to fix it Jungkook looked at him.

"Hyung what happened? You only pull your hair when you're really frustrated,"

Yoongi smiled a little, "I'm alright. Just worried about Bee and Daisy, I guess,"

Jungkooks face fell, "Me too. Bee doesn't seem to be sick, but Daisy... They'll get the medicine, won't they?"

"Of course, Jungkook," Yoongi assured him, "Jimin will make sure that everyone gets better,"

They fell into silence as they both stared out into the darkening sky. Once again, Yoongi's thoughts drifted to Bee. He respected the Sergeant, he really did, but he just felt that after everything that had happened, he wasn't sure Jimin deserved someone like her.

But it wasn't his place to say anything. Bee loved her husband, and it was clear he loved her, too. 

"Everyone makes mistakes," He sighed and Jungkook turned to face him.

"What do you mean, Hyung?"

Yoongi sighed again, "Nothing,"

Jungkook pouted a little, "You don't trust me anymore, Hyung. You used to tell me everything. Now something's bothering you but you won't tell me about it,"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, "Stop trying to blackmail me into telling you,"

"What are you hiding?"

Yoongi stared at him for a moment, then rolled his eyes, "Fine. But you can't tell anyone," Yoongi felt like a child saying that to Jungkook, but it needed to be said. He trusted Jungkook, but he didn't want anybody else to know.

Jungkook nodded enthusiastically and Yoongi sighed.

"Fine," He said again, "It's about Bee. Park Bee. Dr Park Bee who is married to Sergeant Park Jimin of the Ghosts, who could kill me without me even knowing it,"

"Yes, Bee," Jungkook said, "There's only one with us,"

Yoongi was silent, "I think I might have developed some feelings for her. Inappropriate feelings,"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "You're in love with her?"

"I wouldn't go that far," He muttered in reply, "But I certainly like her... I guess,"

"I'm sorry, Hyung," Jungkook reached out and patted Yoongi's shoulder, "It must be hard loving someone you can't have,"

Yoongi snorted, "It's not love. But yes, I suppose it is. It's fine, though. It's just a passing thing,"

"Maybe they'll find a sexy supermodel while they're getting the medication," Jungkook smiled, "You can fall in love with her, instead,"

Yoongi laughed and shook his head, "You're so optimistic, Jungkook," He smiled at his younger friend, "That's why I've always enjoyed spending time with you. You don't let anything bring you down. It's uplifting to everyone around you. We need people like you, you know?"

Jungkook's face lit up, "Really? You guys need me?"

"Of course," Yoongi said, "Why would you think otherwise? Did someone say something?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Jimin said I was a liability because I can't fight,"

Yoongi frowned, "He said that?"

"Well, it was because I wanted to go with them to get the medicine,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Then of course he would say that. Nobody wants you to get hurt, Kook. Besides, you've been through enough, don't you think? Be glad that you have time to relax now,"

"I guess. Look, the bus is back already!"

Yoongi looked out the window. The bus was slowly heading towards the gate when the walkie talkie crackled on the table.

"Yoongi, it's Hana. Can you open the gate, please?"

"Be right there," Yoongi turned to Jungkook, "Come on, Kook, lets get the gate,"

---

AN: Sorry this chapters so boring! I just thought you might enjoy a little insight to Yoongi and his relationship with Jungkook!