24: Second Date Tulips

"Jimin," Bee said as they stood outside of Taehyung's shed, "I don't think he's in the right mindset to be doing blood tests,"

Jimin nodded, resting his shotgun on his shoulder, "You're right. Hana can do it while Hoseok and I take Taehyung out,"

He reached out, rapping his knuckles against the wooden door. A moment later, it swung open, revealing Taehyung, looking slightly more insane than he had in a while.

"Let's go, Taehyung," Jimin said, "Get to the car. We're going,"

His eyes jerked to Bee, and he tilted his head to the side, "Don't go in with Daisy," He said, "Or I'll get mad,"

"You can't get mad at me, Kim Taehyung," Bee said, narrowing her eyes, "After what you did earlier, I should have done more than just punched you. I should have taken Jimin's gun and shot you in the stomach,"

The medic's eyes widened, and a huge grin grew on his face. He looked back at Jimin, "I love your wife,"

"Shut the fuck up and get to the car," Jimin growled at him, resisting the urge to do a Bee and punch him in the mouth, "Or I will shoot you right now,"

Taehyung shuddered a little, his smile growing, before he disappeared back into his shed. He came out a moment later with a large box in his arms. He walked straight past the Parks and headed towards where the car was waiting.

Bee and Jimin followed behind him, and Bee shook her head, "Jimin, I don't know how much longer we can keep him with us," She said quietly, "He's getting worse every single day,"

"Wait until Daisy is better," Jimin said, "He might start to calm down when there's less stress on him. We'll go and get his samples now, and that should help,"

"I hope you're right," Bee murmured.

Jimin pulled her to him and turned her around, kissing her deeply, "I'll see you soon, baby," He said, tucking a stray hair behind her ear, "Please be careful. Don't go to see Daisy unless it's necessary; you are carrying our child, after all," He gently placed his hand on her stomach, before kissing her again and moving to the car.

Hoseok was already waiting behind the wheel, and Jimin climbed in the back seat so he could keep a close eye on Taehyung. Once Yoongi and Jin had closed the gate's behind them, Bee headed into the house and towards the Med Bay.

"What're you doing?" 

The scientist jumped when she heard Jungkook's voice, and turned to face him.

"Jungkook, you scared me. You're not supposed to make pregnant women jump,"

"You're not supposed to be around sick people," Jungkook countered, "You're not allowed in there. You need to keep your baby safe,"

Bee sighed, "I know, I know. I just feel so useless. I thought maybe if I could examine her, I might be able to-"

"Hana can do it," Jungkook said stubbornly, "Why don't we go and do something to get your mind off it, instead?"

"Well," Bee sighed, giving into him, "I haven't seen the barn in a-"

"We can't go in there," Jungkook said, rolling his eyes, "Haven't you studied anything about pregnancy, Bee? You're not allowed near farm animals; goats and sheep in particular, because of-"

"Salmonella," Bee sighed, "Right, yeah. I forgot. Alright, what do you want to do?"

Jungkook grinned suddenly, reaching out and taking her hand in his, "Come with me! I promise, it'll be good!"

Bee smiled and allowed Jungkook to pull her out of the house and around the back. She hadn't been back here in a while, as she had been so busy, so even if it was just a walk, she was content. She did wonder where he was taking her as he led her away from the building and towards the inner fence, but as soon as they reached the fence, she smiled.

"Wow," Her voice was quiet and a little breathless as she stared through the fence at the large field that was previously just grass. Everywhere she looked, running all the way up to the generator sheds and the crops that Jimin and Namjoon had planted, were hundreds of tulips, in all different colours. 

She could see reds and yellows, pinks and whites. There were even purple flowers and white flowers with coloured accents. Tulips were her favourite flowers, and she hadn't seen any in a very, very long time.

Jungkook smiled as he watched the wonder in her face.

"Jimin wasn't sure they would all grow," He said softly, "But he wanted to do it, anyway,"

"What?" Bee turned her head to look at Jungkook, "What do you mean?"

"Well," He said, looking out over the flowers, "We found some seeds in the back of the garage for all different types of flowers. There was a box of Tulip bulbs, and Jimin kept staring at them,"

Bee felt her eyes fill with tears. She already knew what Jimin had said to them.

"He wanted to plant them, because they're your favourite, and that you need something to make you smile," He chuckled, "He also said that it would-"

"Make up for our second date," Bee finished, once again looking out at the flowers, "And he's right. It does. They're so beautiful,"

Jungkook was quiet for a while as he let Bee take in the scenery. 

"What happened on your second date?" He asked, curious.

Bee laughed, her eyes not leaving the field, "He found out that Tulips are my favourite, and searched everywhere for them because they weren't in season. When he dropped me home, he was so nervous about going in for a kiss that he accidentally smacked them out of my hand and stepped on them as he went in. He crushed them in a muddy puddle, and when he bent down to pick them up..." She trailed off, laughing again, "He headbutted me in the face,"

Jungkook's mouth dropped open, "He headbutted you?! And you still married him?" 

"Well, it wasn't the worst second date I'd had," She said, "And he was so embarrassed that practically his whole body went bright red. It was cute, or it would have been if he hadn't given me a nosebleed,"

Jungkook laughed a little, "You really do love him, don't you? I mean, of course you do, I didn't mean it in a bad way, it's just that you don't really show very much affection towards him,"

"Affection doesn't always have to be physical, Jungkook," Bee smiled and placed her hand on her tummy, "Besides, if I didn't show affection, I wouldn't be pregnant right now, would I? Let's go back in. I think it might rain,"

---

AN: I'm extremely stressed right now, so I'm not sure you're going to get another chapter for a while. Either that, or I'll post too many to keep up with. Sorry idek what to do with myself rn.

Hope you enjoyed the more mellow chapter.