16: Phantom Hands

Yoongi had always been weak to women crying. He wasn't sure why, but it upset him a lot. He didn't like seeing men cry, either, but when women cried he was helpless to their tears.

When Bee had started to cry, Yoongi felt as if his heart was being crushed. He wasn't the direct cause of her crying, and from what he knew about her, she wouldn't be crying if she wasn't pregnant, but still, there were tears coming from her eyes.

As she clung to Jungkook, Yoongi took a deep breath and walked from the room. There was no point him being there, so he decided to take this moment to have a quick shower and put some clean clothes on before he had to go and find Park Bee's husband in the morning.

He would never do anything inappropriate to her; not just out of respect for her and her marriage. Both she and her husband were terrifying, not to mention what Taehyung would do if he found out.

But he couldn't deny the fact that he was desperate to kiss her, just once. To feel her in his arms, and have his lips upon her skin; the thoughts were beginning to keep him up at night, and that was a problem.

He figured it was because he hadn't been with a woman in a while, and Bee was the first one he had seen in a while. Of course, it was because she was smart, and strong, not just because she was female. She had also saved his life a few times, but he knew that the feelings were pointless.

Despite how they bickered, Bee loved Jimin, and he very obviously loved her in return. And now, she wasn't just a married woman he couldn't have, she was a pregnant married woman with a psychotic bodyguard.

Yoongi let the water run down his body and sighed, dragging his fingers through his hair and pushing it from his face. 

"Why do you look so stressed?" Yoongi's eyes squeezed shut as he heard Bee's voice in his ear and felt her phantom hands run over his wet stomach.

"Stop it," He snapped at himself, "What is wrong with you?"

The fantasy of his was beginning to get out of control. He assumed it was due to the stress of the recent situation, and the fact that he hadn't had sex in a while, but it was no excuse.

"She is not yours," He told himself gruffly, stepping out from under the spray of the water, "She never will be. Stop being such an asshole and get over her. You never had a chance to begin with,"

Roughly drying himself with a towel, Yoongi pulled his clean set of clothes on and marched out of the bathroom.

"Hyung?" 

Yoongi nearly hit the ceiling he jumped so high. He was so caught up in himself that he hadn't even seen Jungkook approaching him.

"Are you alright, Hyung?" Jungkook asked quietly, "I know you're upset, but you've never jumped like that before,"

Yoongi sighed, "Sorry, Kook. I was distracted. I'm alright, I just-"

"It wasn't you who made Bee cry," Jungkook said quickly, "She's just stressed. It wasn't your fault, and you did the right thing,"

The Lieutenant was silent. He sighed and smiled at the younger man, who for once, wasn't holding onto the little white chicken.

"Thanks, Kook," He said, reaching out and ruffling the dark, scruffy hair on the top of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook smiled a little at him and stepped closer, giving him a quick hug. When he stepped away, he took a deep breath.

"Hyung, I think you should tell her,"

Yoongi frowned, "Tell her what?"

"Your feelings. I think it would help you,"

After shaking his head, Yoongi stepped back, "That's not a good idea, especially right now. Jimin isn't here and Bee is worried, now isn't the time,"

"Now is the best time," Jungkook said, "You need to let your feelings out. You won't tell me everything that's bothering you, and I undersand that, but you need to tell someone. Telling Bee will help you get over it-"

"Get over what?" 

Yoongi jumped for the second time when Bee's voice sounded from the stairs.

"Did I interrupt? I heard my name,"

Jungkook gave Yoongi an encouraging look, before heading to his room, "I think I'll have a quick sleep,"

Yoongi and Bee watched as Jungkook walked away, before the scientist turned back to him.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi," She said, "For what I did. That was inexcusable. I should never have pointed a gun at you, really, I don't deserve-"

Yoongi strode towards her and cut off her sentence by pressing his lips into hers. She gasped and pulled back immediately, and Yoongi sighed, stepping back again.

"I'm sorry," He said, "But I don't care what you do to me. I'm in love with you,"

Before Bee could say anything, Yoongi moved past her and back down the stairs, "I'm going to the tower," He muttered, "If they're not back by morning, I'll go after them myself,"

---

AN: DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN HUEHUEHUE What's gunna happen nexttt~~~???