One

Being best friends with Taehyung was fun. You went to clubs, parties and other events together, making the time more enjoyable rather then sitting around bored. You knew each other inside and out, at least, so you thought.

Today was Jungkook's 20th birthday. You and Taehyung were two of his closest friends so you quickly agreed on going when he informed you of a party for celebration. Not to mention, you felt bad he no longer had parents to celebrate such things with.

"Come on Taehyung, we're gonna be late!"

Taking a pillow, you threw it on the sleeping figure laying on the couch. A groan followed in response as the male rolled himself off the comfy couch and got up to stand on his feet, suppressing a yawn.

"Oh, calm down _____, we'll be fifteen minutes late at most. Now come on"

He straightened out his white button up, tugging the hem at the bottom and ruffling your hair afterwards as he made his way past you to the front door, grabbing the keys on the little glass table by the door and heading to the car.

You followed after him with a grumble, bringing your fingers up to fix your slightly messy hair. After shutting the door behind you, you locked it with your spare key and bounced down the steps of the porch and making your way to the passenger side of the car.

You opened the door and got in, making sure to put your hands at the back of your thighs so your dress wouldn't ride up as you got in.

When you sat down, the cool metal of the gun you had hidden under your black dress pressed to your skin, making you shudder before pulling the door closed with a loud slam.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, putting the car in reverse so he could pull out of the driveway. After he was out and on the street, he glanced over at you and took one hand off the wheel to tug on your ear,

"Don't slam my car doors, you hear me?"

Swatting his hand away with a giggle, brushing him off in annoyance with a nod to answer him. You buckled yourself in and leaned your head against the cool glass of the car window.

The drive wasn't long and Taehyung and you spent the whole time singing obnoxiously loud to songs that played through the stereo of the car.

When both of you pulled up to Jungkook's mansion, inherited when his parents were killed, Taehyung killed the engine before getting out the car to open your door for you.

Taking his hand, you let him help you out of the car, making sure your dress stayed in place both to keep your gun hidden and anything underneath the dress that belonged to you hidden from perverted eyes.

Why did you need a gun? Well it was given to you by Taehyung as gift when a shooting happened a few blocks down from your home you shared with said person. He told you to always remember to have it with you when you went out, just in case. So that's what you ended up doing. And it did in fact make you feel a whole lot safer.

Taehyung opened the doors to the house, decorations strewn about in haste but still being able to look decent. You were about to follow Taehyung until he let go of your hand, you immediately missing the comforting warmth.

"I see a few people I know. Are you able to be on your own?" His brown eyes looked down at you, his head tilting and making his almost hazel brown locks fall just above his eyes. Before you had time to get embarrassed over staring at him, you narrowed your eyes in your gaze and pushed him gently.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm a grown woman, go play with your guy friends"

Despite you trying to sound annoyed at him, a smile still settled across your lips. He grinned that boyish, boxy grin that had your cheeks tinting pink before he left you to your own thoughts.

You looked around, taking small careful steps, trying not to bump into any of the other people invited while trying to search desperately for the food stand. Also another reason why you came, nobody can turn down free food like that.

But as you made your way to the said place, a strong entity pushed you to the ground by accident. As you fell on your butt, you immediately glared up at the person but to find that another pair of dark and cold eyes were already glaring down at you.

"Watch were you're going, next time"
A harsh voice spit out before the male with dyed blonde hair that you bumped into went to turn away,

"Maybe if you weren't such an asshole, it wouldn't have happened"
Your words immediately came out your mouth in retaliation before you could even think about them. The man turned around,

"Watch your mouth little girl before something happens to you"
He replied, those same cold eyes boring into you.

"Is that a threat?"

"Maybe it is, brat"

"I hate men like you, because you never do anything"
The room suddenly got tense with a thick, uncomfortable feeling, like something really was about to happen. All that could be heard now was the music playing in the background of the silence of the room. Then the blonde haired male clicked his tongue,

"I will"

On instinct when he reached to his back pocket, you reached for your thighs and before you knew it, both of you had guns pointed at each other's heads.