Five

You held on to Jungkook for a little while longer, enjoying the way he softly hummed to soothe your nerves

You looked up at him and he looked down at you, cocking his head in silent question if you're okay yet.

You let out a sigh, laying your head on his chest again, finding more relaxation within the silent room mixed with the soft sound of his beating heart.

Jungkook let you rest yourself against him before he pulled up his hand from where it was on your back and checked his glistening, diamond watch.

Jungkook then leaned down to press a small kiss to the crown of your hair,

"Take me home, Jungkook."

You whimpered out to him, still shaken from all of the events that had happened.

Jungkook simply nodded, hand going down to grip yours, intertwining his strong fingers into your smaller ones and he gave a small squeeze of reassurance.

"I'll let the others know you're ready to go."

The two of you made your way out of his room, not bothering to close the door because it was broken anyway.

You made your way down the hall, closing your eyes shut quickly and pressing towards Jungkook with a whimper.

Dead bodies were scattered around the hallway floor, being unease back into your limbs.

Jungkook didn't say anything, just allowed you your actions to bring you some sense of reassurance or ease.

He tugged you forward gently, to the steps and you opened your eyes again, going down the steps, holding back gasps and other noises as Jungkook kicked a dead body out of his path.

The smell was horrible and the sight was disgusting, and you wanted so badly to leave, to never come back to see this, you wanted to scream and cry out.

But you kept quiet, you always did.

Making it to the bottom of the stairs, you gasped out in horror at the scene that unfolded itself to your eyes and let you have the full view of the night.

You heard a yell, but couldn't identify from where or what it came from.

You were just taking it in, every single dead body that littered the large flooring space upon the main lobby.

You took a step back, feeling Jungkook squeeze your hand in worry but you let go of his.

You dropped to your knees and bracing yourself with your hands and bent over and vomited, eyes stinging with tears.

When you were done, your eyes were red and puffy and your cheeks were stained with the slaty liquid.

Your mouth burned with acid and the horrible tasting vile lingered within.

You coughed a few times and wheezed, trying to catch a steady breathing pattern.

You saw two feet plant themselves in front of you, causing you to look up and meet the eyes belonging to a worried face.

"Taehyung told me to watch you while they're getting things set up."

You broke the eye contact with the friendly looking man and looked around.

The bodies remained in their places, but Jungkook did not.

It was silent and it was empty within the mansion and it didn't help to ease you one bit.

A hand was extended to you when you looked back up at the stranger, feeling and looking helpless.

You hugged the jacket on your body and pulled it closer to your figure as you took the hand offered to you and was allowed to be pulled to your feet.

"it's a pleasure to see you again, ______."

You scanned him, hoping to remember when you've met him before.

It clicked, the moment you met his eyes once again, he smiled, these cute dimples adorning his soft, smooth skin.

"Thank you, Hoseok."