Ten

_____________

_____________

The room filled with silence, the deafening sound of nothing ready to make their ears bleed, straining to keep serenity.

"What do we do?"

Jimin leaned back, closing his eyes, Adam's apple bobbing in his throat as he swallowed, neck on display for anyone watching.

"We claim her."

Jungkook looked up at all of them, who's heads all snapped to him.

"Under Supreme rule, once a lover, or any property in that matter, belonging to a foregoing mafia, cannot be tinkered with."

Jungkook looked down, hair covering his face as he sat forward, thighs open and elbows perched on them.

"He's right,"

Hoseok offered, getting up and taking Yoongi's pack of smokes when he reached for the shutter, and looking inside, before taking them and breaking each one, one at a time.

"What the actual fuck, Hoseok!"

Jin huffed angrily, clearly in no mood to deal with them, he hit the pack out of Hoseok's hand and turned to Yoongi, a glare that made him shut his lips,

"Don't even start, you aren't supposed to be smoking, now shut the fuck up, and let's figure out the problem at hand,"

Jin fumed, his words said in a lower voice, to keep himself calm.

"I thought we already did,"

Taehyung shrunk in his spot at the remark, Namjoon's eyes flicking to him and to Jin, before shaking his head,

"No, we haven't. We don't know if she's marked or not, and we can't just go up to her and ask if she can strip for us, she'd not trust us, and might run to the wrong people."

Their heads went from focused on Namjoon to Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, but words never came out as his focus went to the top of the stairs, where he saw you, in a light pink nightgown that fell to your heels, the chest of the gown hugging loosely to your frame.

The others were confused at his sudden attraction towards something else, but shortly after, their attention also went to you, the meeting settling on quiet.

You rubbed your eyes with a slight pout, your feet shuffling to the couches they were gathered on, a yawn making its way out of you.

"How're you feeling?"

Jungkook asked, his voice gentle.

Your sleepy eyes focused on him but quickly went to everyone who was seated.

You tensed at the unknown faces, and your blood started to turn cold at the sight of the blonde haired male who looked right back at you, eyebrow quirked, making you narrow your eyes in a glare.