Nine

______________

______________

Taehyung put one arm under your legs and picked you up, holding you in the common bridal style, blanket still draping over your face.

The soft, occasional mutter of words leaving you, but not able to made out into sentences.

"Is she...okay?"

Hoseok asked, eyes worried as they all walked in a pack to the estate, Taehyung's estate.

Servants, and people indebted to Taehyung, worked around his property, all of them. They also helped with whatever missions needed to be done, as a part of this mafia.

Some scurried to open the large doors for him, curious to as of who he was holding, but their knowledge of where there place is in ranks, kept them quiet.

Taehyung walked in, noticing a jet black haired male, one leg crossed over the other, a wine glass in one hand, while the other held his phone.

His eyes spurred up, a cocked eyebrow meeting Taehyung's.

"So I just got word that we're at war with the Falsetto's."

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, who picked you up without word.

Taehyung pointed at a servant at standby, then pointing towards Jungkook,

"Escort them to the main quarters, prepare the extra bed in Jungkook's room, and restock his supply."

Taehyung ordered, the annoyance in his veins clearly sifting through in his words.

The servant was off without words, just a nod.

The others took a seat in the large lounging area, around Jin and Taehyung.

A few servants were sent for some beverages and finger food, while they made small talk, waiting for the other two members to arrive.

Jimin came down just as food arrived, a towel still tied around his waist, and his locks still wet.

His chiseled abdomen sparked heating cheeks in the female servants that he passed, making his way down the stairs, and giving himself a grand entrance.

"Hey, made it just in time, yeah?"

He beamed, taking a seat next to Yoongi, who gave him a dirty look, scooting away slightly,

"I'd rather you be late, in exchange for some clothes."

Jimin got comfortable in his spot, clicking the home button to his phone, shrugging to Yoongi's comment.

"Id rather have you know, I don't really care."

Jimin got hit upside the head by Yoongi, making him let out an apology under his breath.

Namjoon came in shortly after, letting the servants remove his jacket and take his things, while he took a seat next to Hoseok and Jungkook, making Jin sit up.

"Okay, we're all here,"

He paused, looking at all the faces on the couches, double checking, before nodding.

"So let's begin, who would like to tell me why we're at war with the Falsetto's?"

Jungkook raised his hand for a brief moment, signaling that he was going to explain.

"As a global rule for mafias, you cannot mess with a partner in any kind of context, of a mafia other than yours, consequences aren't negotiable."

Jin hummed, sitting back,

"I take it, this applies to the girl taking refuge in your room here?"

Jungkook nodded,

"They tried to rape her,"

Jin continued to keep his gaze on the youngest,

"So you killed them?"

Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi picked up the lighter on the glass table in front of them, taking a cigarette from his pack in is pocket,

"I'm not seeing a problem,"

Yoongi grunted, taking a long exhale, smoke blowing from his nose,

"Well, as you know, Falsetto's have a thing for breaking rules, and they claim that our truce should've suspended action being taken."

Jin took a sip from his beverage, setting in down on the table afterwards.

"Don't they know that could get us in trouble by the Supreme from not abiding by the rules?"

Namjoon said, anger peaking slightly in his words.

Jin dismissed it with a wave of his hand,

"That's not the problem at hand,"

He took out an envelope from his jacket pocket, the paper with a wax stamping belonging to the Supreme.

Their blood ran cold, all of them sitting at attention.

Jin opened it, unfolding the letter within,

"To our dearest, and longest term friends, Bangtan,

We are here to issue this reminder to you, in hopes you think ahead of where you step.

Rule 346;
When another Mafia goes out of commission for more than 15 months, it's name will be remembered, but all of its property is up for other mafia to claim.

Rule 347;
When a distinguished mafia possesses a heir, to be officially claimed by another mafia, has to marked by said mafia.

However if already marked by their original mafia, which no longer stands, they have to birth a child belonging to the other mafia.

We hope you acknowledge your errors, and take appropriate action, this is your warning,

- Supreme"

Jin read aloud, finishing with the signature.

He looked up, taking in the faces of everyone, and settling on the confused look of Jimin,

"I don't get it, what did we do against rules?"

Yoongi put out his cigarette,

"It means, that girl- ___, she wasn't officially claimed by us, meaning Jungkook killed those Falsetto's under no actual rule."

"So this war.."

Jungkook trailed off,

"They're coming for her,"