Eleven

______________

______________

Hoseok had one hand on his steering wheel, other hand reaching for the cubby in the blacked out car, pulling out an ammo clip and sliding it in his pocket before swerving into the parking lot of the casino, Astro.

He put on his shades, getting out the car, and slamming the door shut after him.

He popped a piece of gum in his mouth, heading around to the back of his car, opening the trunk, grabbing the grey backpack with little blue horses embroidered into it.

He closed the trunk with a chuckle to himself, and headed off to the entrance, which he pulled on, the big doors not opening just fueling his amusement.

He shrugged and pulled the backpack he retrieved, off. He proceeded to pull out his creations, one that was pretty common, C4's.

He set them up around the doors, heading back towards his car, taking a seat on the ground behind it, unlocking his phone and turning up Outro: Ego, that he had playing, then went onto an app, and typed in Hobi.

A loud explosion went off, debris shooting out everywhere, and screams could be heard from the building, and Hoseok stood up, brushing off a few pebbles that landed on his car, then made his way to the casino, a dance in his step, as he hummed,

"Ego, ego, ego,"

He stepped inside the blown out hole in the wall, a smile adorning his face as he lifted up his shirt, pulling out his handmade assault rifle,

"Right, safety first,"

He laughed to himself as he turned off the safety and shot along the line of bartenders, watching them all drop, the breaking of glass from stray bullets drawing more attention.

Guns were pulled along the room, amongst the chaos of screaming of terror.

Hoseok dived for the table as they started to shoot at him, reloading his weapon, a dial on it that he crafted onto it, he turned until the gun's appearance shifted, and he pulled out a few more metal pieces attaching it to the rifle, making it a turret.

He quickly turned around in a crouch and set it up on the pool table in front of him, before he ducked once more as bullets flew at him.

He opened his app on his phone and programmed the weapon he just set up, and as soon as the bullets started to auto fire, he crawled his way to the table adjacent from him, unseen, as the Falsetto's took cover from the turret.

He pulled out the other clip in his pocket and loaded it into his pistol he pulled from his belt, standing up and shooting as the three peaking their heads.

The shouting and screaming was continuous, it irked Hobi only because he couldn't hear his song that well.

He ducked once again, pulling out a grenade and standing up once more, throwing it down the length of the building.

He covered his ears, shielding himself with the table as the grenade exploded.

The screaming lessened and he chuckled, the turret slowing down as it ran out of bullets.

"Damn, out already?"

He muttered to himself, standing up and shooting the last four in front of him.

"Six more."

He aimed down the floor of the casino, the Falsetto's sent all their men to this one area, so it was quite easy for Hoseok.

The broken glass crunches under his feet as he took careful steps, his music echoing throughout the now empty area.

"There,"

He shot two of them at the top of the stairs before his gun clicked in wanting of no ammo left.

He patted his pocket, cursing himself that he didn't have another clip.

He slid the dagger from his sock, clutching it in his hand, pointing downwards,

"Guess we're doing this hand to hand,"

He looked around, hearing the rush of footsteps, the last four charging at him, their own guns discarded, obvious confidence to capture him.

Hoseok kicked the closest back into the one following behind him, charging for them, Hoseok dug the knife into the throat of the first, quickly pulling it out and shoving him to the side as he stabbed the blood coated dagger into the second man's eye, letting him drop to the floor in a scream of agony.

He turned around and dodged the fist coming for him, grabbing the guy's arm and twisting it until the familiar snap and screaming of the man told him it finally broke.

Hoseok let him take in his broken arm as he quickly crouched to pull the knife from the guy on the floor, eye, making him cry out once more from the removal.

Hoseok stood up, bringing the knife up with him in a quick, strong force, letting it squelch into the spot where the chin and throat meet, of the last man.

He pulled it out right after, letting him fall in a choking fit, as he struggled to breath from the blood filing out of his mouth.

Hobi looked at the man holding his broken arm, glaring, panting, as he stared back at Hoseok, who gave him a smile before throwing the dagger straight into his head.

He let him fall to the ground, watching him as he did, then turned his focus to the guy clutching his eye in pain, using his good one to watch as Hoseok slowly walked over to him.

"Where is she?"

No answer, just heavy breathing as he ignored Hoseok.

Hobi kicked the hand holding his deeply cut and bleeding eye, making him scream.

Once he calmed down, breathing heavier, shouldering the pain once more,

"S-she's directly under this b-building,"

A pause and Hobi just watched him struggle,

"You can get in through the passage b-behind the bar."

Hobi smiled, outstretching a hand to help him up, once he was up, he snapped his neck, letting him fall once more, lifeless.

Wiping his bloodied hands on the dead man's white shirt, Hoseok out his finger on his earpiece, tuning into the channel all of bangtan was connected too by similar earpieces,

"I'm in."

He headed towards the bar, pushing a body off a stool and taking a seat, waiting for the others to arrive,

"That's my ego, that's my ego,"