Two

A gunshot rang out and in reflex, thinking it was the other male you pulled the trigger at the same time. Your aim was put off course causing the bullet to the chandelier above grand steps that was blocked off by the DJ and his music setup. Speckles of shattered glass littered the plush red, carpeted stairs and some people screamed in terror.

No bullet ever hit you either and when your adrenaline finally died down, you noticed the finger that gripped your gun and forcing it towards the stairs. Then you noticed the black item on the polished, hardwood floor by the blonde males feet. It was his gun but a bullet hole was in it.

And little did you know the crowd around you and the male on the opposite side as you slowly slid their guns back into their own hiding places.

Trailing up the hand that currently strongly gripped your gun, you found another cute male with very light, brown hair that fell in just the perfect way that made his complexion even more perfect.

You felt your cheeks heat up as you took in all the characteristics of the man holding your gun. When he turned to you, you immediately looked away, causing you to miss the smirk on his plump lips as he let go of your weapon.

But as his hand lifted from your only protection in this room full of people, a small symbol that you've never noticed before was imprinted on the black object.

"That gun little girl, where did you get it?" The blonde haired man asked, his eyes no longer full of dark intent but curiosity.

"I got it from Tae-" you were cut off by a force pulling you to your feet and just as you about to shove the force away, a familiar scent flooded your nose. Taehyung.

"I gave it to her but it was originally from her mother, made especially for her." Taehyung's hands slid from your arms to your hand and he quickly gripped his larger fingers around your smaller ones.

"I apologize for cutting our visit short but we must leave. Come on ____" with a small tug on your hand, you wasted no time following his figure.

"Taehyung who are these people? And don't play dumb because it's not everyday someone makes a threat like that and has a gun with them just free to use" You looked at the back of his head since he was in front of you.

"Like your one to talk" He snorted out in reply and walked faster, almost to the exit but you didn't want to cooperate. You two were best friends, why couldn't he just tell you?

Ripping your hand away from his grasp with a firm 'No' he whipped around to face you. In his eyes was frustration and worry? "Taehyung I'm being serious, tell me who they are? What is this party?"

Taehyung glanced around, people slowly went back to what they were doing, but eyes were still lingering on your figure. "____, we can talk outside. But right now, it's not safe"

You stomped your foot in slight anger, your brows furrowing and your lips pressed in a tight line. "I'm not going with you until you tell me, why isn't it safe Taehyung? What is going on?"

Taehyung glanced around once more and his eyes narrowed, a dark stare settling over in protection as he gazed at you. "This party ____, it was meant for gangs" but before you could take in the full effect and newfound danger of his words, strong hands wrapped around your torso, turning you around as they pulled you into a equally strong chest.

"Leaving so soon, without even seeing the birthday boy?" The now twenty year old asked teasingly, his bunny smile coming out onto his face when you realized who it was and hugged him.

"Kookie! Tae was scaring me" you whined like a child into his toned body and Jungkook only chuckled and ran his fingers through your soft locks, soothing you like he always did when you two became friends.

"I know ____, but we will keep you safe sweetheart" He lifted his face from the crook of your neck and shot Taehyung a sly smile in which Taehyung only glared back at him, clenching his fists as his sides.

"We?" You asked, pulling away from Jungkook's broad chest to look up at him. Jungkook quickly switched his gaze from Taehyung to you and gave you a smile and nodded his head.

"Yes, We" he confirmed once more with you but as much as you wanted to question him more, his tone made you push them away for now. You never noticed the glowering of Taehyung behind you as Jungkook dragged you into the big mess without you even knowing.

"If you don't want to stay in the party room, I can take you to a guest room upstairs. Would that be better?" He brought his lips close to your ear to whisper his words in it, just to mess with Taehyung since he wouldn't be able to hear what Jungkook suggested to you.

You smiled up at Jungkook, nodding your head in agreement. It made you more at ease to just think about sleeping the night away in a nice, fresh sheeted bed instead of being in a newfound danger for rest of the night.

As Jungkook led you through the crowd, you couldn't help but still feel uncomfortable. You could practically feel the eyes on you, not in a perverted way, but in a way that made it seem as if you were the star of tonight.

The both of you made your way up the red, grand carpeted steps, hand in hand. When you reached the platform that connected the two separated step paths, you took the right side.

When you were up at the top, Jungkook suddenly stopped, causing you to bump into his toned back. He turned to you, amusement etched onto his features until they dropped back into a serious look.

"You don't follow any other men like this, do you understand?" His tone dropped and his head lowered to where his lips grazed the tip of your earlobe.

Your face heated up and your heart started pumping so hard and so fast that you were sure he would hear it, or at least see it.

Jungkook bit down on the skin of your ear, tugging gently on it with his teeth. "You answer to nobody except us, if they aren't friends with at least me or Taehyung, stay away from them. And if they touch you.."

He trailed off, his hands sliding down to grip your waist firmly in his grasp while his tongue came out to lick the skin currently against his lips. "I'll kill them"

You were beyond flustered, You couldn't speak but something in Jungkook's final words made you somewhat scared as well, because it sounded like he meant it.

Unable to speak and your cheeks a deep shade of red, you struggled to nod your head and Jungkook immediately pulled away right after, a bunny smile on his face again before he took your hand and led you to the first door guest room.

You were in awe when he opened the door and let you in, flicking on the light so you could see. But before you could express your your amazement, Jungkook bid you goodbye and told you to rest well before shutting the door and making his way back down to the party.

Just as you turned back to direction of the bed, a set of arms snaked their way around your waist a voice in your ear halted your movements to get away.

"You really shouldn't let Kookie touch you like that"