Three

Whipping around, eyes widened in complete horror and surprise to as of who was in here with you, if Jungkook had left.

You were met with a smirk on soft, glistening lips. The figure spread his legs farther apart as he launched into the chair situated in the corner of the room, hidden by the shadows of space.

"Who are you?"
A chuckle followed after your hastily asked question. The man tilted his head to the side, his hair gracefully falling to the side with him.

"Come here."
His tone was low, in no way angry or annoyed, but even with his gentle coated vocal, there was so much dominance and command put into the simple two words it had you shaking.

You obeyed his order and took small steps to where he sat, face flushed and eyes scurrying around, somewhere, anywhere but him. Your heart thumped rapidly against your chest. You were scared. You didn't know anyone.

His eyes roamed you a moment, his lip getting caught between his teeth as he exhaled a satisfied sigh. That's when he moved, gripping the arms of the chair to push himself up and off the comforting furniture.

"W-what do y-you want?"
Your voice stuttered and came out more as a whimper then a direct question. He didn't answer. Instead he ignored you and cupped your cheeks, his brown eyes boring into your own.

"Your eyes..."
he trailed off before his fingertips when up to brush along the top o your eyes, above your eyelashes. You squeezed your eyes shut in reflex. Too afraid to move, too afraid to look, too afraid to make a noise. Scared.

"They're almost as fascinating as my creations." he murmured, finishing what he was trying to say. He chuckled again, an amused chuckle.

"My name is Hoseok, and if you can't remember it,"
He leaned down, his lips brushing against your ear, his hands playing at your waist.
"I'll make you remember it."

He let out a breath, the feeling and sound of it making you flinch away from shyness but also from the tickling feeling. You barely knew this man yet he made you feel like goo in his presence.

He pulled away from your stunned body, his hands reaching and pulling back the perfectly tailored end of his sleeve to check the time on his pure gold, polished watched.

You watched him, curious yet still a little shaken. Then his eyes quickly darted up to stare right into your own. Watching your reaction, he let out a small laugh, putting his arms back down to his sides,
"I must be going now, before it's too late."

He turned and left you, opening the door to the room, sparing you one last glance, a smirk dancing on his lips.

You stood there a moment, cheeks flaming hot. You looked back at the bed, awaiting your presence but you turned back towards the door. It would be impossible to sleep now, after what had just happened, there was no way you'd sleep carefree.

Taking in a shaky breath, you reached for the handle to the door, opening it and stepping out. You heard a noise,

"Tch."
You spinned around on your heel quickly, scanning the hallway until you spotted familiar icy cold eyes looking at you. He tossed what he was messing with, his gun, to the ground next to his feet. It was useless now, thanks to the two of you and the incident from earlier.

The moment you spotted him, you wanted to run, find Taehyung, plead for Jungkook, get out of the house, something! But you couldn't. Cold fear ran through your veins, poisoning your blood and petrifying your body.

He licked his lips,

"You must be begging for someone to put you in your place, little kitten"