Chapter Two

"LO!" I spun my head to hear the deep voice that had shouted my name. ".. Lo my mom said you can
come for dinner after the game. She's making this whole dinner for the team but I can't be bothered asking them. They all piss me off anyways. So it's just you and I bro." He rambled. 

"That's awesome man, I'll be sure to be there. Well I suppose if I'm coming yours we can just walk to yours together anyways." I said but in more of a questioning way.

"Yeah, it's going to be so good. My moms making this entire mini buffet full of hot Mexican food and oh my god my mom is the best cook." He was so excited for me to finally taste his moms cooking. That's all he ever spoke about. Food.

"That's cool man. So I guess I'll see you after physics then?" I shouted as I was halfway down the corridor.

"Yeah Lauren. Wait for me here!" He shouted back. I raised my hand and gave him a thumbs up in response. I mean it was only dinner. How exciting could that be.

"Hey lolo."

"Oh, hey Madison. You alright?" I rubbed the back of my neck as Madison never had anything interesting to say. Just the same old flirty her.

"I need you..." a long pause was evident as I rose my eyebrow at her. Please say something else. Please. "...to help me carry my books." Thank you god.

Madison was gorgeous. There was no doubt about it. She had long black hair with bright blue eyes and a gorgeous body. She would have been everything I wanted apart from the fact that I for some reason didn't. I just didn't want her. I couldn't quite grasp it. Madison and I had been to numerous parties together and had made out, almost even had sex, but something stopped me every time. I knew she fancied me and sometimes I liked to play on it but I knew deep down I couldn't date her. There was no emotional feelings there.

"Thank you Lolo. Would you like to come watch me cheer tonight, or are you busy with one of your other girls?" Madison trailed her finger up and down my jawline.

"I'm actually going to play some soccer and then I'm going back to Jacobs to have dinner with his family. Well... his mom." I grimaced remembering the touchy subject of Jacobs family.

"Well... if it gets boring... you know where I am." She kissed her fingers and pressed them to my lips. She then proceeded to strut off. Okay I didn't fancy her but her ass in that tight skirt was something else. I can look I guess.

3:30 pm came around fast and before I knew it I was stood on the Cabello's porch all muddy and wet from soccer. The rain hasn't died down from 9 am this morning and I wondered if it'd ever stop. Miami surely can't deal with this rain any longer. We're going to have a flood. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door unlocking and Jacob swinging the door open.

"MOM, IM HOOOOME!" He screamed as we trailed through the wooden hallway. Mud dripping on to the dark panels.

"Jacob how many times do I have to tell you not to freaking scream." I heard a feminine voice come from the kitchen. "I'm only in the freaking kitchen.."

A young beautiful lady appeared. This surely can't be his mom? This lady was wearing tight blue jeans, a white t shirt with a towel thrown over her shoulder. He shouted mom. The lady responded. How could this lady be his mom? Surely not.

"Jacob your shoes! Take them off now! You're getting mud all over the floor. Jesus Christ!" She shouted as she stared down at Jacobs soccer boots and socks.

"Mom this is-"

"Jacob seriously I'm not going to ask you again. If you don't get those shoes off you'll never play soccer again in your li-"