Chapter Four

Lauren's POV

1:32am. That's what time it was. 1:32am and I am still awake and taking sips from a red party cup. The party was basically dead as everyone had gone home and only Madison, Jacob and I remained. The party music is quiet and mellow and all I can think about is the date that Mrs. Cabello is on. I don't know why but I felt a protective wave wash over me, as well as the sicky feeling of her and a guy being together tonight. Where the hell is she? Doesn't she care that she's left her house with over thirty teenagers? Or that her son is basically being sick all over his bedroom right about now? Or is it just me that has been in dire need to see her all week? Probably the latter.

"So, is tonight going to be the night or am I just here to look good for you?" A sultry voice distracted me from the mute conversation going on in my mind.

"Oh..." I mumbled remembering she was here. "I don't know Madison, Jacob is kinda drunk and I really have to look after him and his home in case any guys come back. Mrs. Cabello would kill me if anything was to happen to her shit."

"Lauren.. baby.. Jacob is fine. He's upstairs and he's gonna be passed out until the morning. And it's almost 2am Lauren. Mrs. Cabello for sure isn't going to be back until the morning." she trailed her finger up and down my chest. She is really beautiful there's no denying that, but the fact that she had been drinking and was coming across quite desperate is more the reason not to. I'm not gonna be that person.

"I don't think this is a good idea Madison.." I grabbed her hand to stop it rubbing my neck.

She smirked and the next thing I knew I was being straddled by a blue eyed, drunken girl. If this was a movie this'd be the perfect scene. We are sat in front of a lit fireplace, drinks surrounding us and a perfect level of dark to light in the room. The ambience was stunning. But this was not a movie and this was not what I wanted. This was a drunk girl trying to kiss me.

"Come on Lauren. Kiss me ... You know you want to." And I did. I really did. But nothing more than a kiss or a make out session. Nothing more. So I did. I leant in and made our pink lips touch. The desperation from her was evident but I was willing to try and take it slow. She was passionate and sexy and everything i wanted. But nothing I needed. I didn't crave the touch from her. I didn't feel the need for her to grip me like she was. I didn't need her to lightly scratch the side of my neck when we kissed. I didn't need that. But I have had one too many drinks so I thought why the hell not? What have I got to lose. So I took the chance.

"You're so hot Lauren." She mumbled as I began to trail light kisses on the side of her neck up to her ear. "You're so..."

We were cut off as a door slammed and a loud pissed off groan rattled the house.

"I need a fucking drink." Both Madison and I moved our gaze towards the hallway door to where a shocked Camila stood hand in hair.

Camila's POV

"I need a fucking drink." I screamed as I walked through the hallway of my house trying hard to avoid the litter of red cups on my furniture. I was about to walk through my living room when two people kissing caught my eyes from the sofa.

"Lauren?" I said as I saw the girl who had filled my thoughts all week.

Lauren practically picked up the girl who was straddling her and threw her to the other side of the sofa and stood up to face me. I wish she could throw me around like that. Shut up Camila!

"Oh now I definitely need a drink." I whispered to myself as I practically ran to the kitchen. I finally got there, after what felt like an hour walk, and picked up a red plastic cup and poured myself a brandy. Quick, easy and strong. I tuned around and leant against my island. Rubbing my head and trying hard not to pop off at the stranger who had the nerve to still be here in my house. I tilted my gaze to face the two young girls, the girls that now seemed to be in a heated argument.