Chapter Five

Camilas POV

After last weekends events Lauren has been all I can think about. The green eyed girl was on my mind whilst I was at work, whilst I showered and most importantly whilst I dreamt. She was memorising to say the least. She was so mesmerising that I became jealous of the people she went to school with, for the time they got to spent with her. I was beginning to become jealous of my son who got to spend almost every waking moment with her.

"Hey mom I'm home, thank god it's Friday." My son exclaimed as he threw him self down on the sofa. The sofa that Lauren and I both talked on.

"Hey baby, how was school? How was your lessons?" I asked. I was genuinely uninterested, as bad as that sounds. I was nudging towards making conversation about Lauren. As I had done every night for 5 days.

"They were alright. School work is boring, same old, same old." He sighed as he drank his juice.

"Really? Sounds amazing." I said sarcastically whilst giving my son a smile. "How's Lauren? Is she good?" I asked, finally on the topic of the goddess.

"She's alright." He said bluntly.

"Is that it?" I prodded.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Right." I mumbled slightly disappointed with the direction the conversation went in.

"She's meant to be coming over tonight though, if that's alright." He said casually.

"Yes!" I exclaimed rather too quickly.

"Alright mom calm down." My son laughed. "I didn't know you two got along so well."

"We don't!" I said rather rapidly again. Rapid enough for my son to raise his eyebrows. "She's just a pleasure to have around." I said calmly. Isn't that right Camila. A pleasure.

"Shes cool I suppose." My son laughed. How dare he use a plain boring adjective to describe Lauren. She was amazing. "She's been hanging around with that Madison a lot lately at school, I hope they're dating." My son said paying no attention to the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"Madison... which ones that again?" I mumbled as I knew exactly who the hell Madison was. She was that girl who was too interested in Lauren. The girl that Lauren was kissing. That girl who was stunning and completely gorgeous.

"The most popular girl in school mom, I've told you this before." He once again brushed off the conversation.

"Ahh lovely." I sighed as I walked in to the kitchen to take a moment. The most popular girl in school he said. I don't understand why I'm even bothered considering I don't even know Lauren, or have anything to do with her in any way.

"Lauren's here!" I heard my son shout through the house. Lauren. Great. Just what I need right now. I pushed my hair back and did a once over of my outfit hoping that I could and would look relatively decent. I walked towards my living room with a glass of water in hand.

"Hey Camila" the younger girl smiled at me. When she says my name, everything around me just stops. I get an overwhelming happy feeling that I don't know how to describe.

"Hi Lauren." I mumbled whilst looking right back in to her green eyes.

"How are you? You alright?" She asked like she was genuinely caring.

"Yeah.. I'm great." I replied. "How are you?"

"I'm great now I'm here." She chuckled lightly, still never taking her eyes off me

"Great!" I smiled right back at her. Her face was beyond beautiful. She had light freckles that pitter pattered along the bridge of her nose and beautiful luscious lips. Lips that I had one night dreamt about kissing.