0.5- A/N

UPDATE: THE SHIP OF THE STORY IS DRARRY I WILL MAKE OTHER STORIES OF OTHER SHIPS!!!
Chapters that have a check mark ✔️ are ones that have been edited!
To whoever will read this story These are some of the ships that you can choose to ship Olivia with.

Fred or George or both with harry/Olivia

Dracoxharry/Olivia

Cedricxharry/olivia

Harry/Oliviaxcharlie

Harry/Oliviaxtom

Harry/Oliviaxneville
These are most of the ships including harry I didn't feel like putting snapexharry since we know his true love will ALWAYS be lily and he's like 20 years older than mini pottah and poor Draco... and I really don't ship it but I know some people do. And Lucius wouldn't work since well...he is also like 20 years older than pottah and drayhoe would just... well die and he and cissy are cute together :).

Please don't comment saying things like "ewww voldys like 60 years old." IF it is gonna be tom and Olivia then In my story I'm going to make the chamber of secrets different but can't give spoilers. Just know voldy will go back to his 16 year old self instead of being snake face.

Also this story will contain some swears and upsetting parts and if your homophobic leave this story because it also contains gay couples like Sirius and Remus.

If your reading please comment the ship you will like to see with Olivia it will be very helpful.

~Author