Part 11 halloween ✔️

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes/time skips
___________________________________________________
Olivia's pov
God I hate today! Everyone's so happy on this day. It's like there celebrating my mother's death! I mean potter was rude but doesn't mean they deserved to die.

If you didn't tell already it's the 31st
And I just hate this day!

I haven't talked to draco or Severus at all. I've been staying with either the twins or Ced. Oh and guess what! I'm a step closer to seeing GranpaTom!

That's right I'm in the tournament again. So is ced... not sure how I feel about that yet but we'll see.

I walk into the library and pass draco, we make eye contact but I just walk away. I see Cedric standing at a book shelf and I see he's waving me over.

I walk toward his and smile as he wraps his arm around me. "Are you ok liv? You know with today." He says.

I sigh and say "yah I'll be fine ced."

"Hey I know what we can do! Just give me a little time to set it up ok."
I nods and he walks away.

'Gosh when am I going to get over this crush. He's just a friend Olivia just a friend. A very.. very attractive one but still only a friend nothing more.'

I mean how can I not like him! He's the perfect guy! He's so sweet and kind, gosh.

"Massterrr, got a crusssh massster got a crusssh"

"Really viper!"

" Thissss mean you will be mrsssss massster Cedric hehehe"

"Vippper ssh or no ratssss for dinner!"

"How rude massster! You know Julie will be mad at you!"

"Yah yah viper"

Julie would get mad at me, that huge Balisk.

As I walk out of the hog warts library I bump into a waste of air.

"Ay potter watch where your going!" He says

"Shut up Weasley and let me pass through" I growl

He rolls his eyes and says " nah I'll think I'll just stay here Potter, besides where are you gonna go anyways, you have no one!"

Oh! That's it. Just as I was about to hex the little weasel Cedric came back. Could he have the worst timing!

"For once weasel keep your mouth shut. She does have someone, me. Now let's go Liv I have a surprise for you"
He says while smiling.

"Yah potter go with your boyfriend!"

"He's not my boyfriend!"
"I'm not her boyfriend!"

We say at the same time. I look over at Cedric to see his eyes meeting me, I can't help but blush and look away.

He clears his throat and says "let's um let's go"

I nod following him out.

Not noticing a part of eyes watching me.

A while later I see we have ended up at hogsmeade. "Ced what are we doing here?"

"Oh it's nothings, I've just set something up to cheer you up"

I shrug my shoulders and run inside, when I open the door, I hug Cedric as hard as I could. "This is so sweet!"

He planned a party! Not just any party he even got Severus to come and Severus and me aren't on the same page anymore but I'm glad he's here!

He mutters a spell and hands me a book. He handed it to me and I opened it. It's a book with pictures of my parents! My mother mostly since I don't really count potter as a father.

Then I see a photo with just mother, holding me as a baby and crying.

God I miss her! I close the book and hug Cedric again. He's so sweet. No one's understood why today was so hard for me because I never knew my family.

But at least he is making an effort, and that's more than anything I could've asked for.

I pull away when I feel a tap an my shoulder. "Olivia I know we haven't been on good terms but I want you to have these" a stern voice said.

I turn to look at sev and smile it was a picture of my mother and inside was, her dress. I smile and give him a hug.

The rest of the night was perfect. All my friend were there with me, including Neville, Luna , Ivy, and Rosalie and others.

Today for the first time in my whole life, was perfect and I owe that to Cedric.

Every year before this was just tears and pain. No one understood my feelings, and they never will but thats alright.

A/N
I'm sorry! I tried to get this out yesterday buttt I didn't finish. Now it's finished soo yay.

I'm sorry it. Took me forever to write this. And my next exam is this week but after this week I will have or should have enough time to write.

And hey don't get mixed up here this is a drarry story with any bumps in the road before it can be a drarry story. So hopefully, see y'all next week byeee

Word count: 852