1.Meeting death ✔️

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors nots
———————————————————————————
Harry's point of view:
I was running through the woods. Escaping the hexes I got from the auror's. Some are even trying to use the unforgivable curses on me. I'm running out of breath as I try to outrun everyone. But eventually someone with red hair and familiar freckles shot the killing curse at me. Ronald fucking Weasley.

I've been on the run for a few years after defeating Voldemort. Everyone's been calling me the next dark lord. Afraid of the power I have gained and that I will use that power for evil.  Doesn't that sound like absolute rubbish?

As soon as I was hit with the curse I felt myself falling. Next think I know I'm on the ground and if front of me a man with a black robe with a hood covering his face.

"Who are you?" I asked whilst looking the figure up and down. "Didn't I die?" I questioned quietly to myself.

'I never should have trusted that red haired twat. I cant believe it, he killed me. For what? Defeating a dark lord. Now, where the hell am I?'

"I am something more powerful than you can imagine. I have the power to help lives along with my brother and sister. I...am death." He answered whilst lifting me up off of the ground.

'So that means I'm really dead. But why am I here with him. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever! I should've just gone into the afterlife. I'm so tired, I just want to live - um die in peace'

While I was thinking two others came into the room. Another male and a female. The female having long blonde hair. She's short and has pure white eyes and fair skin. She stands out the most since she's wearing a light blue robe. She introduces herself to me as life.

However the other male has blonde hair and almost black eyes. He's of an average height and his jawline standing out. He has tan skin and wearing a a black robe like death.
He introduces himself as time.

"I can tell you are confused young one. We have brought you here to right the wrongs of what has happened. To defeat the true dark lord. To find your true love. Then and only then will you have succeeded your task young one. The timeline has been a mess for far to long, you are the one to fix it. We will send you back in time. Things will be different but I will guide you along with my brother, time and my sister, life. Do you have any questions before I send you back?"

'How is this possible? I can't believe this. That means Ginny isn't my true love. But who is? This must be a joke. But then again it can't be. Everyone has turned against me. Well...most people have.'

"How will I contact you if I need to talk to any of you" I wondered if this is even real. It has to be some dream, no some nightmare.

"You can just say our name 2-3 times. Now My brother will send you back. Good luck, here's a list of what you will need to do and some of who you can trust."

And before I could ask any more questions, I was gone.

——————————————————————————————
First chapter done! Comment what you think and.... the ship. need someone for Olivia (aka harry) to be with as her true love.

Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry if my story stinks. I might not be a good writer but I hope you like it!

~author 💚